Reliance Jio is offering up to 30GB free 4G data to all Xiaomi users as part of its partner offers scheme. According to the information available on Jio’s website, users can claim up to 5GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs 309 or above till 31st March 2018. However, according to a report by TechHook, the offer can only be claimed on a handset that is purchased in India. In case you are not sure whether you are eligible for this offer, all you need to do is call Jio customer care and find out. After you have done the recharge, Jio will authenticate the purchase with your phone’s IMEI, and will offer you 5GB free additional data.
The offer is valid for first 6 recharges, so eventually, you’ll end up getting 30GB of additional data. As per Jio care, the only requirement is that your handset should be 4G-enabled, no matter when you purchased it unless it was not bought in India. Xiaomi is currently selling these 4G-enabled handsets in India: Xiaomi Redmi 3S+, Redmi 4A (Review), Redmi 4 (Review), Redmi Note 4 (Review), Mi 5, Mi Max 2, and Mi A1 (camera samples, first impressions).
Here are the benefits of the offer as per the Jio website:
1. An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
2. The data will be credited to your account within 48 hours of recharge.
3. On any Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
3. If the additional data vouchers are not used in the entitlement period, then it will expire.
You can avail the offer on these Xiaomi smartphones: Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note 4G Prime, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s plus, Redmi 3s Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi 4.
Follow these steps to get the offer:
1. Download MyJio App
2. Open MyJio App My Vouchers
3. View Voucher
4. Recharge my number
5. Confirm Recharge
6. Successful Recharge Notification.