One Touch Response and Droom, an online marketplace to buy and sell automobiles, collaborated to step-up the safety quotient of customers and also provide timely on-ground assistance through its ‘Road Side Assistance’ offer that spans Delhi NCR viz., Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon & Faridabad.
Services of One Touch Response (OTR) is accessible via the OTR mobile app (available on iOS, Android and Windows) or on call.
One Touch Response provides on-demand safety and assistance services to users in India whenever they face any real life situation involving personal safety or situations where they require assistance.
Droom is online marketplace to buy and sell new and used automobiles and automobile services with a presence on three platforms i.e. Android, iOS and Desktop.
Manoj Chandra, CEO One Touch Response commented, “While there are government agencies to help, there are situations even when these agencies cannot provide you with much help. For instance, if your coming home and your car breaks down, you are unsafe. You may call on 100, but that won’t really help you in that situation because police can’t fix your car. That’s where we come in.”
Some of the OTR service offerings include:
● One point contact for any situation which requires safety, protection or assistance, be it – being stranded alone, physical threats, stalking, accidents, road rage, fire, medical situations, car trouble, etc. on the Road or at home/office.
● Dedicated Mobile App for easy and simple access to the service. Automatically tracks and dials the Command & Control Centre while simultaneously sending out an alert with GPS coordinates to the nearest Immediate Assistance Teams. It also alerts your family members automatically.
● 24X7 Command & Control Centre for safety tracking and immediate on call assistance and guidance.
● On-ground Immediate Assistance Teams – verified, professionally trained responders stationed strategically across NCR (Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon).
● Coordination with the nearest external resources i.e. Police, Ambulance Service, Medical Services, Fire, Car Mechanics, Handymen, etc. depending upon the nature of the emergency.
● TrackME service provides regular check-in calls to update; ideal for women when they are travelling alone at odd hours
Sandeep Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Droom commented, “This collaboration with One Touch increases the bandwidth of our product offerings and aids us in providing more tech-driven automotive solutions for our consumers. We believe One Touch Response’s on-ground assistance services, wide network, and ease of accessibility of the services will be of great value to our customers.”