1. OPTM Healthcare’s Natural Alternate to Treat Osteoarthritis

OPTM Healthcare’s Natural Alternate to Treat Osteoarthritis

By: | Published: June 11, 2015 6:35 AM

OPTM Healthcare, with its ever evolving streak of innovating absolutely natural treatments with 100% recovery, has devised a remarkable alternative to treat osteoarthritis with phytomedicines. Its team of professional physicians has scientifically developed plant-originated Indian herbal medicines, known as phytomedicines, to use as an excellent cure for this disease along with many others.

Phytomedicine is formed on the basis of an ancient, traditional yet scientific, global system and is highly effective, particularly in the case of Osteoarthritis. This is the most natural treatment ensuring a complete result with no harmful side effects. Applying an extremely natural, simple treatment and one with minimum impact on the human body, is what makes OPTM Healthcare different from others of its league.

OPTM Healthcare Making a Difference….

In most cases of osteoarthritis, several physicians offer the old school ways like physio, anti-depressant therapies and weight control as well as medicinal drugs like paracetamol, topical, opiod or the steroids etc., which is not only hazardous, if practiced repeatedly but may not even suffice at times. And thereafter, in circumstances of an acute/ chronic pain, both physicians as well as patients, in their desperate attempt to get rid of the prolonged pain, generally resort to the surgical treatment. Surgery may sooth the severe condition at present but it adversely affects the body, both physically and mentally, for a long duration with some after effects, which stay for life.

However, Dr. Apurba Ganguly, the globally renowned youngest director in healthcare, has come up with an absolutely natural alternative treatment which involves topical applications of phytoconstituents from the medicinal plants, manually applied with a wooden roller and pulse-therapy technique for a period of 42 days. The major beneficial highlights of this treatment are:

• Patients completely and permanently recover from all pain and discomfort
  • Knee symmetry is achieved anatomically, not achievable otherwise even through surgery.
  • Use of harmful steroids, having severe affects, withdrawn from day one of treatment.
  • Symmetry of knee joint movement achieved with flexion in supine position within days of treatment.
  • And others like stiffness of muscles reversed, muscular wasting reduced, inflammation of joints reduced and muscle strength increased.

Dr. Apurba Ganguly at OPTM has been successful in curing several patients, naturally, totally eliminating the detrimental impacts of a surgery. Dr. Ganguly’s envision for devising methodologies which are a unique blend of modern science and our traditional medical legacy, is building on a new scenario in the field of health and medicine.

Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. T
    May 10, 2017 at 12:28 am
    I have a therapy centre at Falakata in West Bengal want to add otpm products for treatment, how join with you. Thanks, Regards T.MALAKAR JMT. THERAPY CLINIC FALAKATA, MADARI ROAD. ALIPURDUAR
      manju sinha
      Feb 15, 2016 at 4:18 am
      is optm health care system available in chennai?
        Ajith Kumar
        Jun 18, 2015 at 3:30 pm
        We visited to OPTM Health Care for knee symmetry for my mother. She was having pain and was not able to do any work. It took 3 months of time to get well. They are providing new methods and exercises for perfection in knee symmetry . My mother is satisfied with the treatment.
          moureen george
          Jun 12, 2015 at 3:19 am
          o everyone i am here to share my testimony to the public on how Dr osas help me out in getting a child, if not for his help i don't think i will be able to have a child, i was discoursing with a friend about my family issues and she told me not to worry about the problem that she has someone who can solve my problem for me and the Dr can help me in getting a child i tough she was joking, and i told her that these is my twelve years of married without having a child and she said that Dr osas can handle my child issues and after our discussion she sent me the Dr email and i email the Dr and i told him all my problems and the Dr told me to fellow his procedures that he can help me with root and herbs and he promise me that i am going to be pregnant and after taking the herbs he sent to me, i was still emailing him to know the next procedures he told me to give myself some time after using the herbs he sent to me, and few months later all he said came to p then i got pregnant i made him a promise that as long as i live i will continue to share his testimony to the public he also told me that he can cure any types of diseases such as HIV, CANCER, HERPES, he is specialize in curing of disease with herbal medicine if you need his help you can contact him via his email
            Jun 17, 2015 at 2:12 pm
            The treatment of OPTM health Care without surgery and finding a way to treat in a different manner is of highly appreciable. They are going out of the way to avoid surgeries of problems like slip disc and treating with medicines that have no side effects.
            1. Sandeep Desai
              Jun 16, 2015 at 4:13 pm
              OPTM Health Care is the best place for people who are suffering from Osteoarthritis. They give the natural treatment using Phytomedicines that is different from other doctors in many ways. The electro-plus therapy is effective and no side effects are there.
                Jun 19, 2015 at 3:06 pm
                Dr Apurba Ganguly and other doctors and physicians are provinding best possible treatment. I went to OPTM for treatment of my wife as she was having slip disc pain.We were sent by a reference of our relative. The Electro Therapy and the oils for mage produced from plants directly go under the skin and give relief in 3 to 4 months of time. We will recommend others also that for any pain related or slip disc issues visit OPTM Health Care.