The key things to watch out for from Infosys as it announces the financial results for the third quarter of FY16 on January 14.
* Revenue growth estimates: Given that the third quarter is a seasonally weak one, the expectations are that Infosys may post modest sequential revenue growth of around 1% in US dollar terms.
* Impact of Chennai floods: Margins likely to be impacted by around 40 basis points, due to Chennai floods.
* Operating profit margins: The company has stated its intention of maintaining its OPM around the 25% range. It remains to be seen whether it will be able to hold on to this level as the third quarter is likely to see the impact of cross-currency movement.
* Deal pipeline: Infosys has indicated that it would like to improve the current deal pipeline from the current $500-700 million to $1 billion.
* Outlook for 2016: The Infosys management will be keenly watched for its commentary on the demand outlook for 2016 as the year begins with new contract signings and renewals.