1. House of Hiranandani Introduces Exclusive ‘Rent Back Offer’ on its Anniversary

House of Hiranandani Introduces Exclusive ‘Rent Back Offer’ on its Anniversary

House of Hiranandani (HOH), a leading real estate player in the Chennai market, is pleased to introduce an exceedingly worthwhile offer on the propitious occasion of our anniversary.

By: | Published: August 15, 2015 6:20 AM

House of Hiranandani (HOH), a leading real estate player in the Chennai market, is pleased to introduce an exceedingly worthwhile offer on the propitious occasion of our anniversary. Aspiring home buyers can look forward to an exclusive deal on our Egattur project– under which the customer will have to pay only 25% upfront at the time of booking. The remaining 75% can be paid at the time of possession and in the interim we will pay rent to our customers.

The offer provides capital appreciation to the buyers from the day of booking as they stand to save up to 5% on the total cost of the house. Under the scheme, House of Hiranandani will pay the rent to buyers for 18 months from the date of purchase. This will ensure that they save a significant part of the interest cost on their dream home.

This lucrative arrangement is valid on two of the most opulent towers of the project – Edina and Bayview. Both these towers are masterpieces that are designed to provide residents a blissful living experience. These are set to be landmark structures in the community having magnificent 3 BHK & 4 BHK apartments configured in an aesthetic manner to suit the potential home buyer’s myriad tastes and preferences. The homes in these towers are decked with a designer kitchen area, contemporary bathroom fittings, exclusive study/puja room and a separate maid room as well.

Commenting on the launch of the offer, Mr. Prashant Mirkar, VP-Marketing & Sales, House of Hiranandani said, “This is a promising project with an amalgamation of elements akin to luxury, technology, supreme quality construction and comfort. With establishment of the ‘rent back offer’ on the Edina and Bayview towers, we are looking forward to providing prospective customers an opportunity that will enable them to acquire a home purging any desire to look for more.”

HOH’s self-sustained ecosystem at Egattur is spread over 120 acres and provides a holistic living experience for its consumers. Strategically located on Old Mahabalipuram Road opposite the SIPCOT IT park, it is easily accessible by road and rail, making it one of the most sought after luxury residential projects in Chennai. Apart from being a boon to working professionals, it also provides unrestricted views of the Bay of Bengal from the apartments that elevates the experience of living here. The community also boasts of a world class education institution and has a healthy mix of indoor and outdoor sports facilities at its state-of-the art clubhouse.

About Us:

For last three decades, House of Hiranandani has built multi-use developments in India on large scale and introduced retail, hospitality, healthcare, education and entertainment into their developments. Through the environment friendly concepts of new urbanism, our focus has been on converting suburban sprawls into well-planned urban communities.

House of Hiranandani has a unique approach to engineering, planning and designing and invests heavily in research and development to ensure that it is at the forefront of value engineering and design.

Additional information:

You can also visit our website House of Hiranandani, or follow us on twitter @HOHExclusive

  1. No Comments.

Go to Top