Shopping channel HomeShop18 says it all set to take ‘its customers for a ride’, courtesy Uber.
HomeShop18 says it has partnered with Uber Technologies to become the first player in the e-commerce space to offer a free cab ride worth Rs 400 – in short, get rewarded for shopping.
“We bring together brand synergies of India’s top consumer-centric businesses for the benefit of shoppers. This alliance is another way to reward our loyal customers, incentivise them to shop with us and thereby, enjoy services from two superlative brands with one transaction,” said Vikrant Khanna, Chief Operating Officer, HomeShop18.
The HomeShop18 offer is valid till 31st August 2015. The HomeShop18 offer can be availed by shopping from the website, mobile app or the website.
“Uber is all about giving a unique and amazing experience to its riders and we’re glad that with this partnership we’ll be able to reach out to their vast customer base and give them the complete Uber experience on their first ride, for free,” said Karun Arya, APAC Communications Lead.
How to get free ride:
1. HomeShop18 customers have to shop from HomeShop18 web, mobile app or the mobile website
2. An Uber free ride Promo Code will be delivered to customers by SMS and/or e-mail within 7 days of the product delivery.
3. Customers have to download the Uber app on their mobile phones and enter the code provided.
4. All first time users of Uber can avail this offer.
5. The offer is applicable for shoppers in 18 Indian cities where the company is operational.