1. Flipkart will return your money in a day

Flipkart will return your money in a day

E-commerce major Flipkart has said it has rejigged its refund policy to ensure all the refund for 'Cash on Delivery' (COD) purchases is processed within a day.

By: | Bangalore | Published: September 1, 2015 12:39 AM
Flipkart refund

“Continuing the innovation journey by announcing this newly launched payment mechanism, Flipkart aims to ensure that refunds for Cash on Deliver (CoD) orders are credited back to customers instantly, as soon as the product reaches the Flipkart hub,” Flipkart said in a statement. (PTI)

E-commerce major Flipkart has said it has rejigged its refund policy to ensure all the refund for ‘Cash on Delivery’ (COD) purchases is processed within a day. The company will use the mechanism of Immediate Payments System (IMPS) and within 24-hours of the product reaching its hub, the money will be transferred to the user’s account.

“This is a huge step in the payments front and has a big impact in the way customers shop on Flipkart.  An instant, hassle-free refund experience, combined with consistent and accurate communication to the customer is definitely going to be a breakthrough, and a way forward for all future payment innovations,” said Punit Soni,  Chief Product Officer- Flipkart.

However, the one-day refund policy can only be used by buyers whose bank supports the transfer of money through IMPS.

Tags: Flipkart
  1. g
    g. Sreekanth
    Oct 3, 2017 at 1:43 pm
    We taken already dress marital send my money written transfer
    1. B
      B.velmurugan
      Jul 4, 2017 at 1:05 pm
      My email address pbvelmurugan sir i want a mobile backcover for Lenova A6000 But you not send correctly I paid the amount of Rs 346/ and i rebackage to you .So please arrange my payment. my phone number 9150060200. My account number 10747811802.state bank of India PARAMAKUDI 623002003(MICR Code)
      1. K
        kotteswari
        Jul 3, 2017 at 2:28 pm
        i don't like product quality
          Vignesh
          May 8, 2016 at 10:15 am
          Give money back .........😡
            Sk kaif
            May 11, 2016 at 9:32 am
            I have purchase a bag and that is not at all same as given in the specification..its a bad quality and it can be found at very lower prices in the market..pls give my money bac😠😈
              vignesh
              Apr 27, 2016 at 4:02 am
              I am purchase in flipcover pls return the flip cover this flip cover not set in the MBL
                Arvind Rana
                Dec 30, 2016 at 4:11 am
                I have purchase a flip cover of order I'd No 107881593810255000 at 20 dec 16 but it was not match with my phone then 21 dec 16 I was return this cover order no is 5065633929. I was seen all cover but anyone not match with my phone. Then I insisted to refund but my bank a/cwas not ragister how can I get my refund please
                  Arvind Rana
                  Dec 29, 2016 at 5:08 am
                  My order ID 107881593810255000. Refund amount is Rs 289/. My A/c No is 10075184270, Bank Code No is 02359. Please send refund in my account.
                  1. B
                    bharathi N
                    May 12, 2016 at 9:42 am
                    My order return to refund
                    1. Deep Singh Kushwah
                      May 14, 2016 at 12:56 pm
                      My Money back plz
                        dip ghosh
                        Jan 28, 2016 at 12:19 pm
                        can i get my money back into my bank account ?
                        1. E
                          ellen
                          Jun 23, 2016 at 5:51 pm
                          Thank you for sharing information.Article is so nice and it is helpful for those peoples looking flipkart customer care.
                            ritika more
                            Feb 28, 2016 at 11:23 am
                            H i am a ritika more..... your service is not, good so, i request plz give me a reture of my mony
                              Muralidharan
                              Feb 18, 2016 at 5:19 pm
                              Hi! Your refund for Rs.539 has been successfully processed. To access your funds, activate Flipkart Money now! How do get refund?
                                Muralidharan
                                Feb 18, 2016 at 5:20 pm
                                How do i get refund?
                                  Muralidharan
                                  Feb 18, 2016 at 5:21 pm
                                  Please return my money for return the product
                                  1. N
                                    Navsharan singh
                                    Apr 24, 2016 at 7:39 am
                                    I buy a iphone cover and now please refunde my money bcz due to size problem
                                    1. O
                                      omprakash singh
                                      Apr 18, 2016 at 11:52 am
                                      no colour match perfect size is very short presentation was good but dali very items is not good
                                      1. Ganesh Parte
                                        Mar 4, 2016 at 8:30 pm
                                        My refund amount got credited to flipkart account now i want you to transfer it to my bank account ASAP.
                                          Patel sweta
                                          Oct 28, 2016 at 10:27 am
                                          I have purchase a sarri...But That as not as Shown Picture I don't Like it...Then How Will I return The Your product ..and my money Back..plz give some solution...
                                            PRADEEP KUMAR