1) The Job: I feel completely in sync with the Timex American DNA and its style of working. Every day is a learning experience in itself where we strive to cater to the current age of tech savvy audiences. I hate giving up without trying. I believe in giving my best in everything I step into until I’m sure I have given it all. Complacency drives you away from your life goals.
2) The Weekdays: I start my day with light yoga and cycling. I work on multiple fronts throughout the day towards strengthening Timex’s legacy, but my favourite bit is the evening tea – after all, you need to energise later in the evening before you hit the unavoidable Delhi traffic!
3) The Weekend: Weekends are all about relaxing which for me is diving into aero modelling. Flying my own model in the air gives an amazing thrill. Additionally, I also love playing squash and cycling.
4) The Toys: Though I can’t do without my PS3, my current favourite is the Timex Metropolitan+. It helps me keep an eye on my calorie burning goals.
5) The Logos: Timex Yacht Racer.
— As told to Ananya Saha