1. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana: 3 offerings ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishore’, ‘Tarun’ and 5 products in PM Narendra Modi scheme

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi's Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be refinance for lending to micro businesses/units.

By: | New Delhi | Updated: October 3, 2015 4:53 PM
Narendra Modi

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi’s Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be refinance for lending to micro businesses/units. (PTI)

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi’s Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be providing refinance for lending to micro businesses/units (medium and small entrepreneurs). The initial products and schemes under this umbrella have already been created and the interventions have been named ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishor’ and ‘Tarun’ to signify the stage of growth / development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur as also provide a reference point for the next phase of graduation / growth for the entrepreneur to aspire for:

1. Shishu: covering loans up to Rs 50,000
2. Kishor: covering loans above Rs 50,000 and up to Rs. 5 lakh
3. Tarun: covering loans above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs. 10 lakh

Businesses/entrepreneurs/units covered would include proprietorship/partnership firms running as small manufacturing units, shopkeepers, fruits/vegetable sellers, hair cutting saloon, beauty parlours, transporters, truck operators, hawkers, co-operatives or body of individuals, food service units, repair shops, machine operators, small industries, artisans, food processors, self help groups, professionals and service providers etc. in rural and urban areas with financing requirements up to Rs 10 lakh.

The products initially being launched are as under:

Sector/activity specific schemes, such as schemes for business activities in Land Transport, Community, Social & Personal Services, Food Product and Textile Product sectors. Schemes would similarly be added for other sectors / activities.
1. Micro Credit Scheme (MCS)
2. Refinance Scheme for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) / Scheduled Co-operative Banks
3. Mahila Uddyami Scheme
4. Business Loan for Traders & Shopkeepers
5. Missing Middle Credit Scheme – Equipment Finance for Micro Units

Tags: MUDRA
    Sachin uttam jogdand
    Apr 25, 2017 at 1:09 am
    I want mudra loan for tours & travels purpose
      Raja Bhattacharya
      Apr 18, 2017 at 8:54 am
      namaskar sir mai Raja Bhattacharya my address Hooghly West Bengal mujhe 10lack loan chaihe sir please contact My Mobile number 8972265837
        Amrish Kumar
              Mudra loan
                Ankush waghmare
                Apr 13, 2017 at 5:16 pm
                My no 9146464196/9975143991
                vijesh
                Apr 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm
                Dear sir i intrest in loan
                  sunil kumar
                  Apr 11, 2017 at 3:41 pm
                  Bhai hame bhe lone chahiye
                    mahesh nago patil
                    Apr 10, 2017 at 1:18 am
                    i am starting cotton oil refinery bussines.but me not financialy strong the give me required lone plese helping you.and support my bussines starting groth my carrier.
                      Prakash Gulab Patil
                      Apr 9, 2017 at 7:54 pm
                      I want to mudra Lon of business.
                      1. K
                        kashif khan
                        Feb 13, 2017 at 6:59 pm
                        Dear . Pm Me aapna khuda smartphone buseens kholna jata hu jis ke liye mujhe kuch rakam ke zarurat hai meri aapse iss msg ke zariye ye winti hai ke mujhe loan dene ka karray karein thanki.ll
                        1. B
                          Battu shanker
                          Feb 23, 2017 at 5:09 pm
                          I want Shishu loan sir My account in iob Manager is not giving mudra lones his giving is personal peple
                            Akash
                            Feb 21, 2017 at 8:12 am
                            Mujhe photography ki shop kholni h help me
                              Amarjit
                              Feb 22, 2017 at 5:32 pm
                              I want porsnal loan
                                ARPAN Pandiya
                                Mar 3, 2017 at 6:42 pm
                                I really needed mudra loan for my business please any help me please modi sir help me I really need help My phone number is 8090678394
                                1. K
                                  Kuldeepraj
                                  Mar 5, 2017 at 2:36 pm
                                  Asha satdi center 9415734785laon amaund 5,5,0,000for business development contact:99415734785
                                  1. K
                                    Kuldeepraj
                                    Mar 5, 2017 at 2:31 pm
                                    Loan
                                      Avinash digambar
                                      Mar 5, 2017 at 8:43 am
                                      I want to mudra loan for starting the new business 200000 My mobile no. Is 7218362066
                                      1. B
                                        Bandhu miya
                                        Jan 6, 2017 at 2:32 am
                                        Mudra lon
                                        1. B
                                          Bandhu miya
                                          Jan 6, 2017 at 2:33 am
                                          Pm mudra lon
                                            Sagar borse
                                            Mar 10, 2017 at 6:24 am
                                            Mudra schem is very good for youth to lonch thire buisness. I am also starting buisness i want 10 lac loan to start buisness