1. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana: 3 offerings ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishore’, ‘Tarun’ and 5 products in PM Narendra Modi scheme

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi's Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be refinance for lending to micro businesses/units.

By: | New Delhi | Updated: October 3, 2015 4:53 PM
Narendra Modi

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi’s Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be refinance for lending to micro businesses/units. (PTI)

The primary product of PM Narendra Modi’s Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana will be providing refinance for lending to micro businesses/units (medium and small entrepreneurs). The initial products and schemes under this umbrella have already been created and the interventions have been named ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishor’ and ‘Tarun’ to signify the stage of growth / development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur as also provide a reference point for the next phase of graduation / growth for the entrepreneur to aspire for:

1. Shishu: covering loans up to Rs 50,000
2. Kishor: covering loans above Rs 50,000 and up to Rs. 5 lakh
3. Tarun: covering loans above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs. 10 lakh

Businesses/entrepreneurs/units covered would include proprietorship/partnership firms running as small manufacturing units, shopkeepers, fruits/vegetable sellers, hair cutting saloon, beauty parlours, transporters, truck operators, hawkers, co-operatives or body of individuals, food service units, repair shops, machine operators, small industries, artisans, food processors, self help groups, professionals and service providers etc. in rural and urban areas with financing requirements up to Rs 10 lakh.

The products initially being launched are as under:

Sector/activity specific schemes, such as schemes for business activities in Land Transport, Community, Social & Personal Services, Food Product and Textile Product sectors. Schemes would similarly be added for other sectors / activities.
1. Micro Credit Scheme (MCS)
2. Refinance Scheme for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) / Scheduled Co-operative Banks
3. Mahila Uddyami Scheme
4. Business Loan for Traders & Shopkeepers
5. Missing Middle Credit Scheme – Equipment Finance for Micro Units

Tags: MUDRA
    Anand prasad Durgapal
    May 21, 2017 at 11:26 pm
    Bank 3saal ki ITR maang raha hai or garnti ke tuor per sarkari garnti. Maang raha hai
      vikas singh
      May 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm
      Sir, I am vikas singh Bank me jate hai to bank manager mana karte hai district gonda state uttar Pradesh brank ifsc code 8964 gonda branch name sindicate bank opposite vikas bhawan My contact no.7408818000
        Vishal Chaturvedi
        May 10, 2017 at 12:56 am
        Loan amount is 500000 rs
          Maktumsab
          May 9, 2017 at 4:57 pm
          Sir. I am maktumsab karanatak se sir hum small business karnachta hu travel agency kishor Loan 5lack chaeye sir please help me
            Rajeshwari
            May 6, 2017 at 12:15 pm
            I want urgent Kis personal loan Ammount Rs. 1.00.000 Lack. help me sir.
              Pintu Kumar
              May 5, 2017 at 10:25 am
              Pickup van
                Pintu Kumar
                May 5, 2017 at 10:29 am
                Hi sir mail pintu Kumar mughe 2lakh business Karne ke liye chahiye please sir
                Sachin uttam jogdand
                Apr 25, 2017 at 1:09 am
                I want mudra loan for tours & travels purpose
                  Raja Bhattacharya
                  Apr 18, 2017 at 8:54 am
                  namaskar sir mai Raja Bhattacharya my address Hooghly West Bengal mujhe 10lack loan chaihe sir please contact My Mobile number 8972265837
                    Amrish Kumar
                          Mudra loan
                            Ankush waghmare
                            Apr 13, 2017 at 5:16 pm
                            My no 9146464196/9975143991
                            vijesh
                            Apr 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm
                            Dear sir i intrest in loan
                              sunil kumar
                              Apr 11, 2017 at 3:41 pm
                              Bhai hame bhe lone chahiye
                                mahesh nago patil
                                Apr 10, 2017 at 1:18 am
                                i am starting cotton oil refinery bussines.but me not financialy strong the give me required lone plese helping you.and support my bussines starting groth my carrier.
                                  Prakash Gulab Patil
                                  Apr 9, 2017 at 7:54 pm
                                  I want to mudra Lon of business.
                                  1. K
                                    kashif khan
                                    Feb 13, 2017 at 6:59 pm
                                    Dear . Pm Me aapna khuda smartphone buseens kholna jata hu jis ke liye mujhe kuch rakam ke zarurat hai meri aapse iss msg ke zariye ye winti hai ke mujhe loan dene ka karray karein thanki.ll
                                    1. B
                                      Battu shanker
                                      Feb 23, 2017 at 5:09 pm
                                      I want Shishu loan sir My account in iob Manager is not giving mudra lones his giving is personal peple
                                        Akash
                                        Feb 21, 2017 at 8:12 am
                                        Mujhe photography ki shop kholni h help me
                                          Amarjit
                                          Feb 22, 2017 at 5:32 pm
                                          I want porsnal loan
                                            ARPAN Pandiya
                                            Mar 3, 2017 at 6:42 pm
                                            I really needed mudra loan for my business please any help me please modi sir help me I really need help My phone number is 8090678394