1. Now, you will get all PF, pension dues on or before retirement date on PM Narendra Modi push

Your provident fund (PF) and Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) dues will be paid by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on or before the day you retire.

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 2, 2016 6:07 PM
narendra modi, modi news, modi latest news, provident fund, provident fund news, provident fund narendra modi, retirement, payment dues retirement The move comes a day after the CPFC issued instructions regarding settlement in respect of death cases on priority within 7 days. (IE)

Your provident fund (PF) and Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) dues will be paid by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on or before the day you retire. A decision to this effect has been taken by EPFO and instructions have been issued by the Central Provident Fund Commissioner, V P Joy on Tuesday to all its offices as a follow up the directions received from Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the recent PRAGATI review meeting held on October 26. The PRAGATI (Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation) was held to reviewing programmes and projects of the central and state governments.

It has been decided that PF and pension payments to members of EPF Scheme 1952 and EPS 1995 are made on the date of retirement itself,” Joy has said in his communication to EPFO offices.

Joy has instructed EPFO offices to take several steps to ensure payment of dues on the day of retirement. These include:

Generate a monthly list of retiring EPF/EPS members attaining the age of superannuation three months in advance by concerned offices. This should be communicated to the concerned members and their respective employers.

The employers should be requested to make payment of contributions in advance in respect of such retiring employees one month in advance of the date of their retirement.

A complete set of PF and pension claim form along with the communication to fill up the forms and submit to the concerned office complete in all respect at least 14 days prior to the date of retirement should be sent to the retiring employees

The PRO and officials in the Facilitation Centre should be instructed to scrutinise the claim forms received in respect of retirement cases and guide the claimants for submission of all required documents in one attempt only

For this purpose an official trained and deputed in the facilitation centre will receive the retirement claims. Proper display in regard be made on the seat/counter “please contact for retirement cases’ in Hindi, Regional Language and English

All such retirement claims should be stamped in bold ‘ Retirement claims – Top Priority” The PF claim settlement amount must invariably be credited to the member accounts on or before the date of retirement.

Sunil chopade
    Nov 2, 2016 at 10:50 am
    If a person retires at age of 52 will he get pf and family pension at the same of retirement.
    1. Manoj Balaraman
      Nov 2, 2016 at 5:20 pm
      Superb move by Indian government
      1. B
        Brijesh Surti
        Nov 2, 2016 at 3:18 pm
        I dont support this .. my money my right to have witdraw access..Please withdraw your scheme.Thanks.
        1. B
          Brijesh Surti
          Nov 2, 2016 at 3:09 pm
          I m 39...i.dont want any restriction of my age to withdraw my money.. i dont agree on this.. i want to have the liberty to have access to my funds on the date when i am in need..Not acceptable .. mr.modi i dont agree on this pls
          1. B
            Brijesh Surti
            Nov 2, 2016 at 3:17 pm
            No i cant gv my pf monetary rights to the govt... i need access to my funds as per my need.Mr. Modi this days the trend is pvt sector works on hire and fire model.. sometimes the job is for 6monthd or for 2 yrs or r fired as per the employers wish .. in this times u cant say every month the ry credita will happen .. So wen i m not on job that time i need to withdraw the pf money which makes a contribution to mwetup my expenses.So in the best interest of myselfI dont accept this .. mr. modi.. Please withdraw this new scheme and let the pf scheme be kept as it is.
            1. H
              Hemant
              Nov 2, 2016 at 8:09 pm
              I am purely dissatisfied with this scheme.....bcz the money is belongs to employees so employees should have fully right to withdraw his money at any time.
                Jagadeesan
                Nov 3, 2016 at 6:53 am
                Very positive step towards EPF employee s and and I am a senior citizen continuing service after the retiring age limit, contributing EPF amounts till date.Pl.advise me accordingly to get PF claims.My UAN.100387071734. Thanks
                1. raj singh
                  Nov 16, 2016 at 2:58 am
                  Dear Sir,My Name is Raj Singh.I retired dt.31.05.2016 as a officer in Baroda Rajasthan Kshetfiya Gramain Bank H.O AJMER..State Rajasthan.My E.P.F No.RJRAJ0003647000000635UAN No. 100344983926.But yet I am not received my EPF. Amt.Please help me in this matter. YoursRaj Singh s/o Sh.Udai Ram 31 A Patel Coloney. Nawalgharh Road. SIKARRAJASTHAN. PIN 332001.
                  1. raj singh
                    Nov 17, 2016 at 4:39 pm
                    Epf yet not paid to me till 31.05.2016. My EPF no. RJRAJ0003647000000635.UAN NO.100344983926.PPO.NO.RJ/RAJ/160900004478.
                      Sachin Puri
                      Nov 2, 2016 at 7:39 am
                      All is eye wash. I have not received PF pension even after 6 months od retirement.
                      1. Y
                        Yogesh Naik
                        Nov 2, 2016 at 10:39 am
                        Great, practically it should happen like that only.