SpiceJet is continuing to power its sales season and this times it is attributing the new offer to its return to profit in the last quarter as well as for reaching the 10-year mark since inception.
As a result, Spicejet has launched the new sale with one way tickets being priced at a starting point of Rs 1,299.
The 3 day “WeAreCelebratingSoShouldYou” offer will begin on June 2 and go through midnight June 04, 2015, and is for travel period between June 20 and July 31, 2015.
Airfares start at Rs 1,299 all-in on routes such as Mumbai – Ahmedabad, Agartala – Guwahati, Bengaluru – Kozhikode and Delhi – Jaipur.
“We have a lot to celebrate now. This sale celebrates a decade of flying and making flying more affordable for more Indians than any other airline. It also celebrates our return to both net and operating profitability as per the results for the last quarter ending March 2015” said Sanjiv Kapoor, Chief Operating Officer, SpiceJet Ltd.
1. The offer is applicable for travel on Direct, Via & Connecting domestic flights only. International flights are not featured in this sale.
2. Tickets under the offer are non-refundable (taxes and fees are refundable) though they can be changed with payment of a change fee and any applicable fare difference.
3. There is limited inventory under the offer, and tickets will be available on First-Come-First-Served basis.
4. The sale is not applicable on group bookings. Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance and flight schedules, and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
5. On the occasion of its 10th anniversary on May 23, 2015, SpiceJet had recently launched two successive sale offers – the #CelebrationSale, and the 5 hour “Happy Birthday to Us” Flash Sale.