AirAsia India is now offering a flat discount of 20% on basal fares for all flights, the budget carrier said on Monday. The offer can be availed between July 27 and August 2, and the travel period is between July 28 and November 30.
This offer is valid on all domestic routes and over 100 destinations across Asia. Apart from the website, the promotion is also applicable on mobile app and mobile site.
We are extremely thrilled as we count down to our 300 millionth guest. Thi would be another milestone for the whole AirAsia group,” AirAsia’s group chief commercial officer, Siegtraund Teh, said in a statement.
Earlier AirAsia had come up with a promotional offer where it was offering fares as low as Rs 990.
How to book your flight?
1.Pick your preferred flight departure & arrival
2. Select dates stated in promo travel period (except embargo period)
3. Choose your preferred flight
4. Enjoy 20% off your base fare! You’re done!
1. The fares are not available during embargo period.
2. The discount is not applicable to PT, Indonesia AirAsia (QZ) domestic and Surabaya to/from Bangkok flights.
3.The offer is not applicable to all Sapporo flights.