1. After SpiceJet & IndiGo, Vistara comes up with the Great Monsoon Sale; book flight tickets with fares starting at Rs 849

After SpiceJet & IndiGo, Vistara comes up with the Great Monsoon Sale; book flight tickets with fares starting at Rs 849

Vistara, an Indian full-service carrier, has launched 'The Great Monsoon Sale', and it is offering all-inclusive fares starting at Rs 849 in economy class and Rs 2099 in premium economy.

By: | Published: June 13, 2017 2:27 PM
vistara monsoon sale, vistara sale, vistara airline, vistara flight, vistara Rs 849, vistara 849, vistara flight ticket, vistara flight ticket, airline sale, flight ticket sale, flight book, vistara ticket sale, vistara fare, vistara routes, spicejet sale, indigo sale, vistara aeroplane, vistara plane ticket, vistara booking, vistara ticket booking, flight ticket booking istara’s ‘The Great Monsoon Sale’ is another option for travellers, as many other airlines including SpiceJet and IndiGo have recently come up with huge discounts on flight tickets.

Vistara, an Indian full-service carrier, has launched ‘The Great Monsoon Sale’, and it is offering all-inclusive fares starting at Rs 849 in economy class and Rs 2099 in premium economy. Passengers can book flight tickets under the Sale from June 13, 2017, to the midnight of June 17, 2017. The travel period for the offer is June 28, 2017, to September 20, 2017. Vistara’s ‘The Great Monsoon Sale’ is another option for travellers, as many other airlines including SpiceJet and IndiGo have recently come up with huge discounts on flight tickets. Under the Vistara offer, you can plan and book your tickets to some famous holiday destinations like Goa, Port Blair, Leh (Ladakh), Jammu, Srinagar, Kochi, Guwahati, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar. You can also travel to metro cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bengaluru.

Bookings under the Vistara offer can be made via its own website or use its mobile apps. Tickets can also be booked offline via all major channels. This sale is applicable on one-way and returns travel in economy and premium economy classes, Vistara said. “This sale is valid on direct flights and is applicable for sale in India only.” Also, Vistara is offering the Rs 849 Economy class tickets on one-way the Jammu-Srinagar and Guwahati-Bagdogra route. Vistara is also offering in-flight enhancements on select flights with its new Airbus A320Neo aeroplanes. Select flights between Delhi and Mumbai as well as Delhi and Srinagar will offer new features including mood lighting, softer leather seat upholstery, improved seat cushions and new boarding and landing music under a promotional campaign “#NotJustAnotherNeo”.

Also read | IndiGo & SpiceJet come up with monsoon offers; book airline tickets starting at just Rs 799

TATA SIA Airlines Limited, known by the brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49%. Vistara had started its commercial operations on January 9, 2015.

Meanwhile, IndiGo is offering all-inclusive fares starting from Rs 899 in a limited-period scheme open till June 14. Valid on select one-way routes, IndiGo’s Rs. 899 offer is applicable for travel between July 1 and September 30.

  1. No Comments.

Go to Top