1. ‘UK citizen’ Rahul Gandhi dares PM Modi to ‘show 56 inch’ chest, arrest him

‘UK citizen’ Rahul Gandhi dares PM Modi to ‘show 56 inch’ chest, arrest him

Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to order an investigation against him, over allegations of violation of Constitution and ethical code on citizenship which disqualify him as the Member of Parliament.

By: | Published: November 20, 2015 8:38 AM

“Modiji is the PM, he has all agencies at his disposal. They accuse me of so many things. Show your 56-inch chest. Launch an investigation against me and if you find anything in six months put me in jail, but stop using your lackeys to throw dirt at me or my family,” Rahul said.

“The BJP and RSS people have been flinging allegations at my family forever, on my grandmother, my father and my mother. I have been seeing this since I was a child I am not scared, I will keep fighting for the weak” Rahul added.

Meanwhile, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy reacted to Gandhi’s statement and said; “If the allegations are proved, whether he(Rahul) is ready or not, the police will come and take him without his permission. If he is interested in proper investigation, then he should submit to us the documents, which was submitted by him to the British Government’s registrar of companies.”

“Rahul Gandhi should also give an explanation on establishing a company in London. Our law and the government does not permit him to run a company there. So, I want to ask why was he silent on this for so long,” Swamy added.

” He(Rahul) is a third class man and making such irrelevant speech from an uneducated fellow is expected,” he added.

Swamy had written to Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Tuesday urging her to refer the matter of Rahul Gandhi’s alleged violation of Constitution and ethical code on citizenship to the Ethics Committee and disqualify him as MP if he is found guilty.

In his letter to Mahajan, Swamy said Gandhi, as a Lok Sabha member, has violated the ethics code to be observed by MPs and urged her to seek an explanation from him.

1. Anonymous Reader
    Nov 21, 2015 at 2:00 am
    Old age home for SS nanny.
      Paramjeet
      Nov 20, 2015 at 11:05 am
      I f he has not done any thing wrong then why worry? Rahul law of land is equal to all and if an ordinary citizen can be hauled up then why not you. Do not try to play victim. You and your mother should be ready for punishment in NATIONAL HERALD CASE. Be brave and do not play victim and advise your party not to demonstrate if you are found guilty and punished. Do not beat your chest like a GOONDA.
      1. L
        Lokesh
        Nov 20, 2015 at 10:52 am
        Cia Agent Susu Swamy at his mudslinging and trash talking again. I feel pity for the dumb s that refer to him as Guruji or endorse his view. Swami kisiki sagha nahi hai. Dont forget that if Atalji did not come into power, it was because Sonia helped Durga or the name he gave Sonia back then.
          rajiv kumar
          Nov 20, 2015 at 12:20 pm
          He can byp all FEMA regulations but still he cannot be touched , such is there mean thinking.
            sumon
            Nov 20, 2015 at 12:32 pm
            HAHAHAHAHA... Ulta chor kotwal ko dnate..
              Vinni
              Nov 20, 2015 at 9:49 am
              Rahul hi proved today that he is the shameless & senseless. Congress should explain what is Blackops company, how Rahul became the height stack holder in the comapny & why till now he has not declared this in India ? How many such companies does he & his family owns directly & indirectly ?
                robyoung
                Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 am
                hahahhah....this kid will never grow up...now no one barring his sycophants takes him seriously...very soon...congress will be relegated behind and other parties will become main opposition party....time to throw dynasty out...select anyone but congress