Diwali which falls coming Sunday is the festival of lights, colours and crackers. This is one of the major festival of Hindus in the country. Much before Diwali, people are seen exchanging gifts, excited kids start burning crackers almost a week early. Since morning people are seen cleaning their houses, decorated their homes with light bulbs, buy sweets, snacks and pooja items, which are being used during Ganesh and Lakshmi puja during the evening of Diwali.
Two days before Diwali people buy utensils and gold items. The festival of Diwali also signifies victory of good over evil Spiritual Healer Dr. Madhu Kotiya has suggested some tips to bring in more happiness and prosperity. Here they are:
1) Along with Om and Swastik symmbols, also make a symbol of Trishul during Diwali Puja. This will give you protection.
2) Desi ghee diyas and light mustard oil alternately . This will help in clearing money blockages.
3) It will be good to wear gold colour as much as possible in order to attract money and abundance
4) People must buy a cluster of amethyst and put it in North-east direction of the house this festival of light to remove all financial blockages.
5) On this Diwali, take bath with sea salt water and burn lavender oil. This will not only cleanse the house and also aura of family members.
Last but not the least , place the picture of Kuber in North-west direction of the house to create extra flow of money.