One day after the killing of a 7-year-old class 2 student of Ryan International School in Gurgaon, his father has threatened an action against the school administration. The accused in the killing of Pradhuman Thakur who was found lying in his own blood in the school toilet has been arrested. The incident has shaken the students and their parents. Pradhuman Thakur’s father is supported by several parents who are protesting outside the school. The bus driver who has been arrested confessed his role in the killing last night. Here are 10 developments in the case so far:
Here are the ten developments in the case:
1) A 7-year-old Ryan International student who was in class 2 was found lying in a pool of blood inside school’s toilet on Friday morning. The boy was then taken to the hospital. Meanwhile, the parents of the student were contacted by the school authorities and were informed about the incident.
2) Following the incident, hundreds of angry parents of other students of Ryan International students rushed to the spot, barged inside it and vandalised the school. The parents reportedly threw furniture around, shattered the glass and chanted slogans against the school until the police brought them under control.
3) Many parents, shocked by the incident said that they want to withdraw their students from the school.
4) Meanwhile, Police detained 10 people including the gardener, drivers, and conductors. Sumit Kuhar, DCP Crime, Gurgaon affirmed that the police is investigating the case since last morning.
5) After quizzing the detained people in the case, police zeroed down on the man behind the brutal murder and arrested him. 42-year-old Ashok Kumar was arrested by the police who soon confessed to having committed the crime.
6) According to TOI, Kumar told the police that he was stimulating himself inside the washroom when the boy walked in.
7) The police maintain that Kumar also tried to sodomise the child but when the child resisted and cried he killed him and fled, leaving behind his knife.
8) The apex body for child rights has recommended that a case of negligence be registered against the management of the school.
9) Parents of the Ryan International School students have been protesting outside the school resonating the demands of Pradhuman Thakur’s father since morning. The father wants action against the school management.
10) BJP leader Tejpal Tanwar also reached the school today in the morning and requested the parents to remain patient. He promised them the administration is doing everything possible and the government will act on the issue. Meanwhile, the Principal of the school has been suspended.