1. Remember the crying girl video Virat Kohli shared and called hurtful? Here’s what her family member has to say

By: | New Delhi | Updated: August 22, 2017 11:39 PM
kid being beaten by mother, crying kid video, toshi and sharib sabri, virat kohli, crying kid virat kohli, yuvraj singh crying kid, shikhar dhawan crying kid, The methods employed by the mother left people fuming over social media with many even demanding she be arrested.

Indian cricket skipper Virat Kohli and batsmen Shikhar Dhawan recently shared a video of a crying girl who was being taught by her mother. The methods employed by the mother left people fuming over social media with many even demanding she be arrested. In the video, a woman is seen forcing her daughter to memorise numbers. Expressing his anger, Kohli had written, “The fact that the pain and anger of the child are ignored and one’s own ego to make the child learn is so massive that compassion has totally gone out of the window. This is shocking and saddening to another dimension. A child can never learn if intimidated. This is hurtful.”

The video was then shared by a lot of people on their social media pages, including cricketers Yuvraj Singh and Shikhar Dhawan. Now, the real identity of the kid has surfaced on the Internet. And what surprises many, the girl happens to be the niece of singer and music composer duo Toshi and Sharib Sabri. Speaking to Hindustan Times about the incident, Toshi said that one can’t really judge a mother’s love for the child by seeing a short video.

He even asks whether parents should stop their children from teaching if they throw tantrums? He says that it’s not easy to raise children. He adds that Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan don’t know about their family. The singer adds that the family is well aware of child’s behaviour and if the girl won’t be pushed, she won’t study.

He says that the girl was only crying for that moment so that her mother doesn’t make her study and lets her play. He also claimed that the girl is a very stubborn child but is extremely dear to the family.

1. N
    Nusrat bhivankar
    Aug 25, 2017 at 6:56 am
    Mother should be punished i think she is not even a good woman then how she can be a good mother because one good mother can't do this with her 3 years innocent daughter i feel very bad for the girl after watching this video
      Dharmendra Singh
      Aug 23, 2017 at 8:40 pm
      Very saddened to see the reaction of the parents of victimized baby girl. It shows mother's ill at ude about the parenting. She doesn't know ABC about teaching. A mother not necessarily be a good teacher . She must be punished for her torture to girl child.
      1. Dinakaran Babu
        Aug 23, 2017 at 2:39 pm
        Even my parents did the same to me.. I was thought by my mother till 3rd std, then I was put in hostel life after that. I at least have an average IQ and I have good creativity skills. But I was last everywhere, I never knew lacked interest to perform well throughout my childhood which has affected my life very badly. Then I realized, My parents never respected my choices or decisions, They always wanted to pretend they are right, They never allowed me to do any mistake because they know it is a mistake and they dont care whether I understood how it is a mistake. The result is, I grew up as an inferior, inattentive child, I could have studied well If wasn't made to feel I am studying for others. Even my parents were very loving caring, etc., all those are more ban than anything near a boon. Dear parents Respect your children and support their growth, They are not Pet Animals to make them do things. Inspire them dont force them. and keep learning as a parent. You dont know everything.
          A Wellwisher
          Aug 23, 2017 at 10:12 am
          By beating children, parents may make them obey for the moment but it makes a lasting impression on the child as most of the brain development happens during the first fie years of childhood. It will remain in them as a bitter memory. The kid might loose self confidence, become introvert, start hating parents, the cons are numerous. Instead the child will become more stubborn by regular beatings. There are various innovative ways to teach a child, please don't spoil there childhood by beating.
          1. Sibi George
            Aug 23, 2017 at 12:32 am
            This explanation does not justify slapping a 3 year old child on face. If the mother does not know how to teach the kid, why she do that? I think she is taking pride in what she is doing. This lady deserves punishment and that should be a warning to similar parents or teachers.