1. Reliance Jio to start broadband service, offers speed up to 1Gbps

Reliance Jio to start broadband service, offers speed up to 1Gbps

By: | Published: November 18, 2016 4:46 PM
reliance jio, reliance, jio, jio fibre, reliance jio fibre, reliance jio fibre internet, reliance jio tariff plans, reliance jio fibre  tariff plans, reliance jio fibre speed, reliane jio speed Reliance is expected to launch the tariff plans for the Jio fibre in the next couple of days.

Following the launch of the Jio sim cards in the Indian markets to provide free voice calls and the facility of unlimited internet, Reliance has come with the another broadband service, known as the Jio GigaFiber. According to the Reliance Jio’s official website, the users could get up to 1GBpa or 120Mbps speed. Although, this service would not provide the users with unlimited internet. The data usage depends on various offers that Reliance Jio has put up on its website. The starting price of these offers remains to be Rs 500.

Reliance is expected to launch the tariff plans for the Jio fibre in the next couple of days. According to the official website, the Jio fibre plans belong to different types, namely Silver, Gold, Platinum etc which are on the basis of price, starting from Rs 500. The data usage and speed of the internet depends on the data plan that he or she might have subscribed to.

reliance-jio-fiber-1

reliance-jio-fiber

reliance-jio-fiber-2

The Jio fibre preview is also to offer 100GB data under the base data plan, which then becomes unlimited for 90 days. The website also informs that all the Jio fibre plans will have free access to the Jio Premium apps, which include JioTv, JioCinema and JioBeats.

venkatesh
    Jul 7, 2017 at 8:49 am
    i want broaband mobile no: 9901084023
      Abdul Rocky
      Jul 3, 2017 at 1:18 pm
      I need jio broadband. Mb num-- 9609606073
        Abdul Rocky
        Jul 3, 2017 at 1:16 pm
        I need jio broadband. Email -abdulpya143 . Com. Mb num.. 9609606073
          Appu
          Jul 2, 2017 at 6:03 pm
          I am interested in jio broadband 7829328890
            Sreekanth
            Jun 18, 2017 at 7:54 am
            I m soooo interested In this can u inform Mr when was it going to be start no.7330819568
            1. C
              Chetna sam gor
              May 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
              Interested for jio fiber broadband do contact us or give adress fro were we can for goregaon royal palm master mind my email sgchetna@gmail
                attala behari khuntia
                            Prabhakar bhat
                            May 1, 2017 at 9:13 am
                            I am from Mangalore interested in broadband connection my Mobile 7892337598
                            1. B
                              bhabendra baskey
                              Apr 29, 2017 at 11:14 am
                              I am from guwahati, i am intrested to take jio broadband conection. plz call me at 9678680268 Bhabendra baskey
                                Suresh
                                Apr 28, 2017 at 8:12 pm
                                I am interested in Jio brodband
                                1. K
                                  K. P. Ravi Prasad
                                  Apr 26, 2017 at 12:06 pm
                                  I am interested in jio broadband
                                    vaibhav mishra
                                    Apr 21, 2017 at 6:34 am
                                    Sir mujhe collection Lena Hai Mai hamirpur up Mai aata pinnumber 210301hai pls
                                      Manoj Kumar Bhutoria
                                      Apr 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
                                      I want to take a broadband connection please inform me
                                        Md.usman
                                        Apr 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm
                                        I am intrested in jio broadband.ph-8073601986. Bangalore-560094
                                        1. N
                                          Niyaz Ahmad
                                          Jan 6, 2017 at 4:19 am
                                          I needs Jio wifi broadband connection for my home purpose Offer 1, 15mbps with 600Gb is best for meKindly provide for me if possible Thanks
                                            Parveen solanky
                                            Mar 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm
                                            I am intersted jio broadband