1. Reliance Jio to start broadband service, offers speed up to 1Gbps

Reliance Jio to start broadband service, offers speed up to 1Gbps

By: | Published: November 18, 2016 4:46 PM
reliance jio, reliance, jio, jio fibre, reliance jio fibre, reliance jio fibre internet, reliance jio tariff plans, reliance jio fibre  tariff plans, reliance jio fibre speed, reliane jio speed Reliance is expected to launch the tariff plans for the Jio fibre in the next couple of days.

Following the launch of the Jio sim cards in the Indian markets to provide free voice calls and the facility of unlimited internet, Reliance has come with the another broadband service, known as the Jio GigaFiber. According to the Reliance Jio’s official website, the users could get up to 1GBpa or 120Mbps speed. Although, this service would not provide the users with unlimited internet. The data usage depends on various offers that Reliance Jio has put up on its website. The starting price of these offers remains to be Rs 500.

Reliance is expected to launch the tariff plans for the Jio fibre in the next couple of days. According to the official website, the Jio fibre plans belong to different types, namely Silver, Gold, Platinum etc which are on the basis of price, starting from Rs 500. The data usage and speed of the internet depends on the data plan that he or she might have subscribed to.

reliance-jio-fiber-1

reliance-jio-fiber

reliance-jio-fiber-2

The Jio fibre preview is also to offer 100GB data under the base data plan, which then becomes unlimited for 90 days. The website also informs that all the Jio fibre plans will have free access to the Jio Premium apps, which include JioTv, JioCinema and JioBeats.

Sreekanth
    Jun 18, 2017 at 7:54 am
    I m soooo interested In this can u inform Mr when was it going to be start no.7330819568
    1. C
      Chetna sam gor
      May 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
      Interested for jio fiber broadband do contact us or give adress fro were we can for goregaon royal palm master mind my email sgchetna@gmail
        attala behari khuntia
                    Prabhakar bhat
                    May 1, 2017 at 9:13 am
                    I am from Mangalore interested in broadband connection my Mobile 7892337598
                    1. B
                      bhabendra baskey
                      Apr 29, 2017 at 11:14 am
                      I am from guwahati, i am intrested to take jio broadband conection. plz call me at 9678680268 Bhabendra baskey
                        Suresh
                        Apr 28, 2017 at 8:12 pm
                        I am interested in Jio brodband
                        1. K
                          K. P. Ravi Prasad
                          Apr 26, 2017 at 12:06 pm
                          I am interested in jio broadband
                            vaibhav mishra
                            Apr 21, 2017 at 6:34 am
                            Sir mujhe collection Lena Hai Mai hamirpur up Mai aata pinnumber 210301hai pls
                              Manoj Kumar Bhutoria
                              Apr 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
                              I want to take a broadband connection please inform me
                                Md.usman
                                Apr 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm
                                I am intrested in jio broadband.ph-8073601986. Bangalore-560094
                                1. N
                                  Niyaz Ahmad
                                  Jan 6, 2017 at 4:19 am
                                  I needs Jio wifi broadband connection for my home purpose Offer 1, 15mbps with 600Gb is best for meKindly provide for me if possible Thanks
                                    Parveen solanky
                                    Mar 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm
                                    I am intersted jio broadband
                                      Sudhir meena
                                      Mar 18, 2017 at 7:11 am
                                      I am interested jio broadband in jagatpura, jaipur 302017 plz contact9414884035
                                        Alok Kumar
                                        Mar 20, 2017 at 3:19 pm
                                        I am interested in geo broadband with patli location.Please contact me on 82950454229807223296
                                          Amir Sohil
                                          Jan 25, 2017 at 6:09 pm
                                          Jio service is so outstanding but i don't have chance to experience this 'cos i don't have any supported devices. Luckily, thank to the help from a dth forum, i got Jio account and could manage to use Jio TV and JioCinema but i don't know if i could continue use this free app after Dec 2016. i read an article that said Reliance Jio would stop all free services after this. I'm really worried. anyone here would give me some explaination?
                                            Ashok kumar
                                            Mar 15, 2017 at 12:28 pm
                                            I am interested in Jio broadband in my house at 73-A, Model Town , Sonepat, Haryana. Kindly contact me at 9896251702 or 7988855079. Dr Ashok Kumar