1. Read Shashi Tharoor’s epic reply when a Twitter user shared WhatsApp message

Read Shashi Tharoor’s epic reply when a Twitter user shared WhatsApp message

By: | New Delhi | Published: December 28, 2017 3:54 PM
Shashi Tharoor, Shashi Tharoor twitter, Shashi Tharoor whatsapp message, Shashi Tharoor on whatsapp message, Shashi Tharoor new year wish, Shashi Tharoor viral new year wish, Shashi Tharoor happy new year wish, Shashi Tharoor viral happy new year wish, Shashi Tharoor news Congress MP Shashi Tharoor. (Source: PTI)

Congress MP Shashi Tharoor is known for his elegant English and distinctive delivery style. But, his sense of humour is equally good. An incident that took place on Thursday was proof of the same. A New Year WhatsApp message had gone viral on Thursday which read as, “May your festive season be punctuated with revachism whose magnoliquence can only be theatropistically analysed by the use of reminiscent exacerbation. I hope you dont mind my apostacy. I know your arquistic impedance might not engulf this kind of debauched pedagogy because of its repuginatious tolecentrism.”

A Twitter user took it as an opportunity to take a dig at Shashi Tharoor by asking if it is his style of writing. ” Received this watsapp msg. I fail to understand how just by using thesaurus for every single word( which together sounds bunkum in a sentence) one can call it @ShashiTharoor ‘s style? IT ISN’T !”, she said.

However, she had not expected to get a stunning reply from the Congress MP. Tharoor dismissed the tweet by saying that it is just incomprehensible gibberish. “Precisely. Read any of my 16 books to know my style. This is incomprehensible gibberish,” he said. Here is the conversation:

Earlier in the month Tharoor was in the news for throwing in another tough word: ‘rodomontade’. Addressing the ‘well-meaning people’s obsession with the words he uses, Tharoor took to the Internet to post this: “To all the well-meaning folks who send me parodies of my supposed speaking/writing style: The purpose of speaking or writing is to communicate w/ precision. I choose my words because they are the best ones for the idea I want to convey, not the most obscure or rodomontade ones!”

Calculate your income tax post budget 2018 through this Income Tax Calculator, get latest news on Budget 2018 and Auto Expo 2018. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. Rajesh Nayak
    Feb 19, 2018 at 11:25 pm
    Incomprehensible gibberish-Tharoor's perfect description of his own writing style!
    1. Suresh Deman
      Dec 31, 2017 at 11:26 am
      Height of Plagiarism To all pirate fans I bet my last cent u cn read ds n fully understand.. da rest of u esp wena Piet du toit editor feel free to buy a dictionary Dec 25, 2013 02:24 PM Default By football_nurse 0 / SHARE May this festive season be punctuated with revachism whose magnoliquence can only be theatropistically analysed by the use of reminiscent exacerbation. I hope you dont mind my apostacy. I know your arquistic impedance might not engulf this kind of debauched pedagogy because of its repuginatious tolecentrism. I believe English was compulsory at your school! Merry Christmas and Happy New year
      1. Suresh Deman
        Dec 31, 2017 at 11:22 am
        There are many ways by which people try to hide their mediocracy while speaking or writing. First, some dressed very well in a fancy suit and a tie so people pay more attention to their dress than to what they really say. Second, they do a lot of mumbling so people do not understand them and most assume what he/she may be saying is beyond their intellectual level. Third, some use a lot of jargon and unconventional language to make even simple greeting messages such as the Happy New year or Merry Christmas far more complicated to show off their absurd intellectual rhymes to confuse people. It appears Shashi Tharoor belongs to the third category!
          Rama Cousik
          Dec 29, 2017 at 7:35 pm
          How about crediting the original source? Check s: soccerladuma.co.za/express-yourself/show/2872
            Suryanarayanan
            Dec 28, 2017 at 8:06 pm
            It is plagiarism by Shashi Tharoor. Go here for the original of 2013:- s: soccerladuma.co.za/express-yourself/show/2872
            1. Suresh Deman