1. No need to dramatise my praise for Nitish Kumar: BJP’s Shatrughan Sinha

No need to dramatise my praise for Nitish Kumar: BJP’s Shatrughan Sinha

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and actor Shatrughan Sinha on Sunday said that one should not politicise his praise for Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.

By: | Published: July 26, 2015 3:20 PM

“There is nothing wrong in praising him, he is an able person. I am from Bihar and if I do not praise my Chief Minister then will I praise the Chief Minister of some other state. The person, who is our Chief Minister, is our guardian,” Sinha told the media here.

“I have not said anything to damage my party…There is no need to dramatise this, there is no need to look at it from a political angle,” he added.

Sinha, who met the Bihar Chief Minister at the latter’s residence here yesterday, had described him as guardian of the state.

He also said that Nitish is the best chief minister the state has ever seen.

ashok
    Jul 26, 2015 at 4:10 pm
    its a googly ! it is as plane as you read and as critical as you analyse. in fact he has made a laughing stock of himself by being in bjp.
      m
      Jul 27, 2015 at 11:08 am
      Nitish working on plan B to join BJP after losing the Bihar elections
        pankaj
        Jul 26, 2015 at 4:21 pm
        BJP should know what Nitish Kumar is for Bihar.
          Ravi
          Jul 26, 2015 at 5:57 pm
          This "I also was once an actor" thinks he is a hot shot! Poor fool! BJP would fare better without this egoist
          1. MADASAMY KALIMUTHU
            Jul 26, 2015 at 4:58 pm
            What was the necessity Mr. Sinha to meet Nitish at this point of time, except of course to belittle your party's prospects at the time of Modi's visit to Bihar? You and your boss, all know who, miss no opportunity to embarr BJP as well as Modi.