1. Big boost for youths, Narendra Modi government clears training for 3 lakh students in Japan

Union Skill Development and Entrepreneurship minister Dharmendra Pradhan today revealed a big decision by PM Narendra Modi led government that three lakh Indian youths will be trained in Japan in next 3 years.

By: | New Delhi | Updated: October 13, 2017 12:41 PM
Union oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan 'SANKALP' - Skills Acquisition & Knowledge for Livelihood Promotion & 'STRIVE' - Skill strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement, SANKALP, PM Narendra Modi, Dharmendra Pradhan, MoC will be signed between India and Japan Dharmendra Pradhan today revealed a big decision by PM Narendra Modi led government that one lakh Indian youths will be trained in Japan in next 3 years.(ANI)

Union Skill Development and Entrepreneurship minister Dharmendra Pradhan today revealed a big decision by PM Narendra Modi led government that three lakh Indian youths will be trained in Japan in next 3 years. Briefing the media after the Union Cabinet meet, Pradhan said an MoC will be signed between India and Japan on establishing a liquid, flexible and global LNG Market, as per ANI. Pradhan confirmed that ‘SANKALP’ – Skills Acquisition & Knowledge for Livelihood Promotion & ‘STRIVE’ – Skill strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement schemes have been approved.

The Minister said the Union Cabinet has approved signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) between India and Japan on the ‘Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)’. “TITP is an ambitious program to send one Lakh Indian technical interns to Japan for on the job training for a period of three to five yrs,” Pradhan said in a tweet. He said the youth will sent for training in the next three years with Japanese financial assistance.”Each skilled youth going there will have a tenure of 3-5 years. These youth will work in the Japanese ecosystem and get employment opportunities there along with accommodation facility,” the minister said, as per PTI.

Pradhan said that about 50,000 of them may also get jobs in Japan. The selection of the youth will be done in a transparent manner according to Japanese requirements. “When these youth return from Japan they will contribute to our industry as well,” the minister said.

Cabinet has also approved change in status of International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities to be an Inter-Governmental Organisation. “Memorandum of Understanding to be signed between SEBI and Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar” Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said.

Sagar sukhram mendhe
    Dec 12, 2017 at 10:46 am
    Sir completed my ITI(machinist) in 2016 . I am interested to the training in JAPAN . But i have no idea about it. Sir i request you please inform me how can i joint this scheme.
      shubham kumar
      Oct 19, 2017 at 9:12 am
      I'm intrested to improve and increase my skill.. Plz say me the selection process!!
        Sagar sukhram mendhe
        Dec 12, 2017 at 11:04 am
        Give me ur contact number
        aakash desai
        Oct 14, 2017 at 10:34 pm
        whats the selection criteria for that? how can we apply for that??
          Rameshwar Nagar
          Oct 13, 2017 at 8:35 pm
          I have 6 years computer work experience as a clerk data entry. I also done ITI in mechanical. So please Modi ji give me a chance to enhance my experiences. Thanks
            Sagar sukhram mendhe
            Dec 12, 2017 at 11:03 am
            Hay frnd dive ur whatsap or contact number
            Deepak Kazal
            Oct 13, 2017 at 2:06 pm
            I have a 2 years experience in technical field (electronic and Communication Field).and I am interested to go to Japan to more improve my skills.
            1. Y
              Yashvant
              Oct 12, 2017 at 8:22 pm
              Sir i want join for improve my skill and also for my india,what will be eligibility criteria.
                ankush
                Oct 12, 2017 at 5:02 pm
                i going to join that training. i know basic japanese
                  Sagar sukhram mendhe
                  Dec 12, 2017 at 11:01 am
                  Please frnd give me ur whatsap or contact number
                  Sashikanta nayak
                  Oct 12, 2017 at 4:48 pm
                  I want queek adverti ts
                    Daniel Teron
                    Oct 12, 2017 at 2:11 pm
                    I going to join that training Japan country for further training.
                      Santosh Gupta
                      Oct 12, 2017 at 8:26 pm
                      I too
                      dilip
                      Oct 11, 2017 at 10:28 pm
                      modi and modi only can do this