Four persons of a family were found unconsious following a midnight fire in a flat of a highrise at Lake Town last night, fire officials said.
“A fire was reported at 2.25am in a fourth floor flat of G+7 building at 166, Jessore Road, Lake Town. Four persons were found unconcious due to smoke suffocation related problems and were resuced and admitted to a local hospital,” Fire control officials said.
Unconfirmed reports said one person has died due to asphyxiation but firemen could not confirm it.
Fire officials said ther fire was bought under control at 4.25am with help of 10 fire tenders.