1. PM Narendra Modi vows not to betray people’s trust, says those with high amount of black money will suffer

Black money, corruption have ruined the country, the PM says at a rally in Uttar Pradesh today.

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 27, 2016 2:34 PM
Govt dedicated for farmers and scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. (ANI) Govt dedicated for farmers and scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. (ANI)

Addressing a rally on Uttar Pradesh district og Kushinagar, Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised not to betray people’s trust. Taking a dig at the previous UPA government, the prime minister said had they worked for the development of the countries then the conditions of villages and its farmers would have been better. He also added that his government is dedicated for the poor. Asking the UP Government to implement Centre’s PM Fasal Beema Yojana, he took a dig saying he was sure they were not serious about the scheme. During his speech, the prime minister also said that those with high amount of black money will suffer.

Highlights of his speech:

*If we would’ve brought change in lives of farmers,India wouldn’t have been facing problems.Strong farmers&villages add strength to India.

*My government is dedicated to the poor, to the farmers and scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.

**When my Govt took charge, cane farmers were owed Rs 12,000 cr. We made efforts to ensure they got paid in time; dues cleared to some extent.

*We did not let sugarcane farmers to die.

*Farmers had to stand in line during chilling winter and nobody bothered.

*Centre has dispersed most of Rs 20,000 crore due.

* Now farmers get Urea easily and stealing of it has also stopped.

* If sugar price is reduced, then ethanol will be made so that farmers don’t have to face difficulties.

*Want to tell UP Govt that if they have time and are concerned about the farmers of the state, implement PM Fasal Beema Yojana.

*Don’t think UP Governmnt will do anything on it as they don’t have any interest.

*India will shine like gold after Demonetisation fire, says PM Narendra Modi.

* Black money, corruption have ruined the country. India should become free from all such menace.

*Have asked 50 days from the country; Those with high amount of black money will suffer the most.

1. K
    K. Basu
    Nov 29, 2016 at 3:48 pm
    Strongly support the move. It is, however, interesting to see co-operative bank of the nation who were indulge in exchanging se detonation of 1000 and 500 rupee note exchanged in the mid night of Nov 8 as reported in the media. If the report is true than denomination will have no positive impact so far.
    Alpana Ullal
    Nov 28, 2016 at 12:12 pm
    The Modi Government supports distribution of wealth rather than aculate it in few hands. Aculation give rise to corruption and black marketing. With support to poor farmers, artisans and laborers the government has taken the right decision of less currency flow with card payments. The greed for easy money made way to fake currency in trading.
    Mukul Chaakra
    Nov 28, 2016 at 1:33 pm
    Thanks to PM Modi for securing the trust of poor people.This is more important for development than just plain modernisation of cities!
  4. H
    Hitesh
    Nov 29, 2016 at 7:14 pm
    This guy just nailed the true story of every individual and the real pain. I don't know about others but I can definitely correlate myself HB into his stance. Dear Prime Minister Narendra Modi sir,Namaste,My name is Patel. I have a small industry in Baroda Gujarat. My industry turn over is about 2 lakhs per month. This means per year it is 24 lakhs. Honestly and truthfully with all the exemptions I should be paying about 3 lakhs Income Tax to Government. But I just pay 30,000. Why?I was born in a middle cl family and with hard work and studies I came up well. Initially I did some job for a living but after saving every paisa I have grown to the level of having my own start up industry. About 1 lakh is enough to take care of my family's needs and other 1 lakh I invest (either in gold or shares or buying lands).In the one lakh I spend for family, about 30000 is going indirectly in some form or the other to the government. From groceries to TV to mobile I am paying 20 to 30% of spending in tax only. If I enjoy a small party of say 3000 on drinks about 60% is going as tax to government.Even for a liter of petrol I am having pumped about 30 rupees is going to government as tax. When I bought the car in form of taxes alone I paid about one and half lakhs. For a plot I paid 1 lakh as registration fee. The colony I am residing does not even have a road of any standard and hence I paid 50,000 as development fee.After seeing the plight of patients in government hospitals and knowing well the looting well the looting nature of private hospitals, I took a health insurance policy for my family members and shamelessly even on that I am charged a service tax.Like robbers every where I am taxed. Even in graveyards government is taxing people. But is what is this government doing to us in return?Do we have confidence that our children will learn anything if joined in a government school? Are we ured to come home alive if we go to a government hospital? Other than country's defence and laying roads we are not understanding where the developments works are going. Buy a car, there is road tax, get on road there is toll tax. Are we not ripped off sir?Where is the money we are paying in taxes sir? If I have to raise ry of the employees in my industry I appraise their work and give an increment. But what are the governments doing? Even if a government employee works or not they get the same ry and same increment. Why is it that our money is so cheap, sir? On top of it taking our tax money as ries people don't do our work. If office is at 10 people come at 11 and wont move a pin without bribe. So, tell us sir, why should we pay taxes? If my industry has to get uninterrupted power I need to pay bribe. In all I pay around 10000 as bribe per month. How can I show this bribe in white, SIR??Simply for this reason we hate to pay tax to governments sir. That does not mean I have no social responsibility, sir. I gave 10000 when you have appealed to help for the army fund. I give 20000 a year to an orphanage in my neighbourhood and gave a donation of 1 lakh in the name of my father when people of my village said they will uplift the school. But sorry, I don't have same heart to pay tax to government, Sir!Anyways, this is past. Now we will see everything in white. Since you have taken the call, I will pay 30% tax in the 10 lakhs I have and change it to white. But can you guarantee me that I don't have to pay the 10000 bribe I need to every month? Or will you permit people to take bribes too in the form of cheques? And I did not talk about leaders...from street leader to MLA for all the elections for all the parties I should give funds. If not I am doomed. Will you bring an act to such people to accept funds in the form of cheques? Will the party funds be revealed to public?Already we are paying so many taxes and tell us how is the government serving us. We wont pay taxes for the luxurious life of politicians or for ries of government employees sir. We will try to not pay as much possible.In another 10 years the country will see again a huge rise of black money. Will there be demonetization even then? This is not why we have elected you sir. Win our trust, do justice for the taxes we are paying first, then people will repose faith in the governments. We are ready to support you, and waiting to see you act!YourFan, and a voter PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE IF U ACCEPT THE ABOVE SO THAT IT REACHES ALL CONCERNED to Bring Awareness
    sannikumar
    Nov 28, 2016 at 7:11 pm
    भाइयो यदि जुबां हाथो से मेरे ये शब्द अच्छी लगे तो देश के नाम जरूर शेयर कर लोगो तक जानकारी पहुचाये 🎊📲📲📠📠📠📞📨क्यों भाई घुस खाना जरूरी है । घुस के अन्य दो नम्बर के पैसो से गरीबो को नीच नजरिये से देखना क्या जरूरी है। ए भैया हम बेरोजगार मेहनत कर के भी सिर्फ दो वक्त का भोजन ही कर पाते है । वहीँ धरती माँ की सौदेबाजी धोखाधड़ी कर के महीनो में साइकिल पे चढ़ने वाले गाड़ी पे बैठ गरीबो का तमसा देख अपने आप इठलाते है ।आज हमने अपने माँ बाप अपने खानदान का नाम रौशन किया। क्या देश हित के लिए जरूरी है हम अपने बच्चों को यही सिख दे । जितना धन दो वक्त की जुगार से नही होता। उतना धन लोगो को अँधा बनाने से होता है । नही नही साहब ऐसे हम अपने को कैसे सुरक्षित महसूस कर सकते है ।ए भैया घर में कमाने वाले की हालात यदि नाजुक हो जाय तो घर की स्थिति भूखे भिखारी की तरह हो जाती है। और व्ही धन को तिजोरी में बंद कर दिया जाय तो हम देशवाशियो गरीबो की भूख व्ही मिट जाती है। और हम अहशहाय के भाँति इधर उधर भटकते हुए कहि भी मिल जाते है।हम गरीबो की जिन्दगी क्यों जीये ।क्यों किसी की चमचागिरी करे क्यों उनके दिए पुराने 1000 ₹ 500 ₹ के नोट लेकर उनकी गुलामी करे पहले हरी पत्ती की वजाय इन्हें छोटे छोटे नोट और सिक्को में गरीबो की जिन्दगी को तोला करते थे ।आज जब ये दो नम्बर का पैसा पुराने 1000₹ 500₹ के नोट लेना पसंद नही करते तो कहते हमारे पास यही है। सरकार पैसे नही दे रही है । हम उनसे पूछते है। जब उनके पास चट्टे पैसे नही ।तो हम क्यों अपने आप को लाइन में खरे हो जाय ।क्यों हमारे गरीबी की वो गुहार लगाते है। पता नही इस देश का ा सोचने वाले को आज गरीबी की चिंता है आप हमारे गरीबी से ऊपर उठा नही सकते। तो कम से कम इतना तो रहम कीजिये की हमारा मजाक तमाशा न बनाइये। सभी नेता गण ने मिलकर इस देश का बंटाधार किया है। आज कौन से ब्यक्ति की बात करते है। उस आदमी की जो कभी हम गरीबो को कोई काम के वजाय घंटो लाइन में खरे रहने के बाद भी कहते है की काम चोर है। इन नेताओ से एक ही बिनती है गरीबो को उन लाचार भाइयो लाचार माँ बहन बूढ़े बच्चे को कम से कम ी दिशा मार्गदर्शन करवाए ।उन अहशहाय को उनकी मजबूरी का आने वाले दिनों में योग करें ।और उनके जीवन का उद्धार कर इस देश को स्वच्छ स्वस्थ जीवन दे। अगर किन्ही भाइयो माताओ को मेरी बात का ा लगे तो इस बहती हुई गंगा को निर् कर अपने इस शरीर के अनेको पापो का प्राश्चित कर मुक्त हो जाय ।। जय हिन्द ।जय माँ भारती।हर हर मोदी?????घर घर मोदी?????