1. Delhi Civil Defense Officers urge Arvind Kejriwal to bring it under Home Department

By: | New Delhi | Published: February 20, 2015 7:15 AM

Officers from Delhi Civil Defense (DCD) today urged Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal to cancel a notification issued by Sheila Dixit government that put them under the Revenue Department.

Four senior most officials from DCD requested Kejriwal to put them back under the Home Department, wherein they can function as a civil defence force.

They were invited by Kejriwal to present the road map of providing security to women in each bus and public places.

According to senior DCD officials, Kejriwal has assured to call a meeting in next week with the concerned minister of his cabinet and look into the possibility of cancelling the notification.

Out of many electoral assurances, AAP government has promised to deploy one security force in each bus to check the cases of eve-teasing or sexual harassment.

“Yes, we discussed all the issues and possibilities to deploy our 17,000 workforce in buses and public places. We also brought this into Chief minister’s notice that if a notification issued by earlier government is cancelled, then our department would be able to work more efficiently,” said Subhash Gupta, Chief warden of South West District.

Currently, this force is engaged in providing its services in training of self defence in schools, election duties and traffic management .

Along with Subhas Gupta, additional chief wardens Vinod Bhardwaj (male wing of DCD) and Neelam Kataria (women wing) and deputy chief warden Ajeet Singh Gaur were also present at the meeting.

“We presented the documents and notification dated March 5, 2009 that came into existence in January 2011 and subsequently DCD was detached from Home Guard wing and attached with revenue department.

“If our force joins hands with home guard division, then our working would be smooth,” added Gupta

Get latest news and updates on Auto Expo 2018, check breaking news on Budget 2018, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. K
    Kashan Ali
    Nov 20, 2017 at 5:09 pm
    hello sir my name is KASHAN ALI 9958549024 this is my contact no so want to join DCD .Please help me . I am belong to poor Family all sir helpe me .... Thank you sir
      sachinkumar
      Nov 8, 2017 at 11:21 pm
      Sachin kumar s/kishan Singh vpo hewa. Disstek bagphat pin 250617. Thasil baruat
        Sahil khatri
        Aug 10, 2017 at 9:52 am
        Helo sir my Neme is sahil khatri sir ap she request krta hu civil Defense me job krna chta hu plz plz sir job laga do plz jarurt hi sir my number 9560566952,7678230680
          Sahil khatri
          Aug 10, 2017 at 9:49 am
          Helo sir my Neme is Krishna Singhwal sir ap she request krta hu civil Defense me job krna chta hu plz plz sir job laga do plz jarurt hi sir my number 9560566952,7678230680
            Dharmveer
            Jul 18, 2017 at 10:29 pm
            Namaste sir Mera Naam Dharmveer he Enrollment no. He 90760000007296 Mobile no 9911332087 Please help me Sir me rashtra ke liye kuch karna chahta hu Sir mujhe koi bhi kisi bhi parkar ki duty de jo me rashtra ke liye kuch Kar saku me is wkt kaam ki talas me hu please sir Jai Hind
              Pankaj
              May 17, 2017 at 10:18 pm
              Jay hind sir i am pankaj sir m dcd m barti hu mera barti no 273/3595 y he sir meri job nhi lg rhi h m ne S D M sir I C D sir or 5sham nath m de 2/4 bar duty ke application de h koy bhi duty ka masses nhi aya sir my request please sir aap kuch kro
                Rohit
                May 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm
                Hello Sir My Name is Rohit sir meri hight 5.11 hai... m Civil defence me Job krna chahta hu but iske form Kb niklte h kuch pta nhi chlta so plz sir jb b isme Job nikle to plz sir hme mail ya contact k zariye bataya kre... 9560516832
                  SANDEEP
                  Jun 28, 2017 at 6:29 am
                  AAP APNE NEAREST SDM OFFICE ME JAKAR PATA KARE, YA FIR s: edistrict.delhigovt.nic / PAR JAKAR ONLINE APPLY KAR DO....
                2. H
                  hemant kumar
                  Jan 8, 2017 at 3:17 am
                  Sir plz sir
                    Ravinder kumar
                    Feb 23, 2017 at 4:47 pm
                    jai hind jai bharat Arvind sir,sir mera naam RAVINDER KUMAR divison no.242/856 delhi civil defence ka candidate hu, sir mujhe nokari ki behad jarurat hai, or na jane kitne hi meri tarah civil defence k volunteers hai kisi nokari k ummid se civil defenve k sath jude the jinki finencial conditions thik nahi hai sir!
                      Ravinder kumar
                      Feb 23, 2017 at 4:47 pm
                      1. K
                        Krishnan​
                        Mar 13, 2017 at 5:36 pm
                        Helo sir my Neme is Krishna Singhwal sir ap she request krta hu civil Defense me job krna chta hu plz plz sir job laga do plz jarurt hi sir my number 8459362100,9310672820
                        1. U
                          uma shankar
                          Jan 5, 2017 at 1:38 pm
                          Helo Sir My Name is uma shankar prasad My Mobile No - 9643367267 Name of Zone/sub-division- NARELA , Name Of Division - SHAHBAD DAIRY , Division Id- 242 Sir mera traning ho a hi mujhe DCD me jitni jaldi ho job lga do aap plz sir main garib privar se hu aur jitni jaldi ho aap DCD me lga do Main apse wada Karta hu ki apna kaam man lga Ke kruga aur imandari se kruga plz sir help me
                          1. U
                            uma shankar
                            Jan 5, 2017 at 1:42 pm
                            sir dcd ka traning ho a sir mujhe job karna hi mobilr no - 9643367267
                              Deepika
                              Jun 3, 2016 at 6:26 am
                              Hiii Sir My Name is deepika sir m Civil defence me Job krna chahati hu but iske fom Kb niklte h kuch pta nhi chlta so plz sir jb b isme Job nikle to jrur contact krna sir PLZ 9899020510
                              1. K
                                Kanhaiya lal
                                Feb 27, 2016 at 9:46 am
                                Sir am interested for dcd job
                                  Manish saini
                                  Jan 9, 2016 at 3:45 am
                                  Sir I have need job DCD but I am know about DCD minimum qualifications and hight
                                    Sanjeev kumar
                                    Feb 24, 2016 at 4:20 am
                                    Sanjeev kumar,Sir i am interested for DCD job.
                                      arun
                                      Jan 12, 2016 at 10:27 am
                                      please tell me the process
                                        Anil kumar
                                        Mar 28, 2016 at 2:50 pm
                                        thank you chief m. Arvind kejriwal je DCD job
                                        1. B
                                          BHARAT BHUSHAN
                                          Apr 26, 2016 at 12:33 pm
                                          SIR MY SON NAME IS SAGAR I HAVE COMPLETED 12TH,I WAS JOINT NCC, SO NOW I WANT TO JOINT DELHI CIVIL DEFENSE SERVICE. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO JOINT IT MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9873291391
                                            Deshraj
                                            Apr 9, 2016 at 4:15 am
                                            My name is Deshraj and i have completed graduation ,i was joint NCC ,So now i want to joint Delhi civil Defense Service . So please suggest me how to joint it my mobile number is 7053819633