1. Daniel Radcliffe fell sick after consuming antifreeze water

Daniel Radcliffe fell sick after consuming antifreeze water

'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe says he fell sick after he drank water, which contained antifreeze...

By: | London | Published: November 8, 2014 6:15 PM

‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe says he fell sick after he drank water, which contained antifreeze, on the sets of his film ‘Horns’.

The 25-year-old actor found himself bed-ridden after drinking the water, Radcliffe recalled the incident in an interview with Conan O’Brien.

“It is very cold in Canada and as a solution to that, because they don’t want the water to freeze in the pipes in the trailers overnight, they put antifreeze in it.

“So it’s all non-potable water that comes out of the tap. I did not know that, so I drank a full cup of non-potable water, so I guess like half-antifreeze or whatever it would have been.”

Looking stunned, O’Brien replied: “That can kills you! You drank a glass of water mixed with antifreeze!”

Radcliffe added, “Yeah but I didn’t realise, and then I got horrendously ill and didn’t know why I had become so ill, and a couple of weeks later I went to drink a glass of water in hair and makeup and they were like, ‘What are you doing? Don’t do that. That is crazy. You can’t drink that water’.

  1. No Comments.

Go to Top