Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath has issued a list of 7 rules and regulations to his ministers which are to be followed strictly. According to an ETV UP report, this order by the Chief Minister has come ahead of the third cabinet meeting of that is scheduled to take place today at 5 PM in Lucknow’s Lok Bhawan, where the government is expected to discuss some major key issues including the state’s transfer policy. Reportedly, the new transfer policy might reduce the divisional term to 7 years and the district term could be reduced to 5 years.
The 7-point ‘Code of Conduct’ issued by the UP Chief Minister are-
- Ministers should stay away from contractors
- Ministers should not accept gifts which cost above Rs 5000
- Ministers should not accept any loan which can create hurdle in administrative work
- Ministers should not attend high-profile parties
- Ministers will have to furnish their income, asset details till March 31 every year
- On official visits, ministers should stay in government guest house
- Ministers will have to inform what was their source of income, property before their induction in ministry
You may also want to watch-
Other issues that can be discussed in the cabinet meeting includes the Metro project at CM’s hometown Gorakhpur along with other developmental projects.
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath completed 1 month as the CM. Much like the surprise nomination of Yogi as the Uttar Pradesh CM, his tenure so far has also been surprising something that may have baffled even his most ardent critics. It has now become clear that Yogi was not the first choice as the CM of India’s largest state for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.