Apple has launched Apple Music which is now available for download using the iOS 8.4 update.
1. Apple Music is a built-in part of its iOS 8.4 Music app for iPhone and iPad devices.
2. According to the Techcrunch.com, the service offers a massive catalog of on-demand tracks for streaming playback.
3. Apple Music is available for just $9.99 per month or $14.99 for a family plan that allows sharing with up to six users
4. Apple Music service is free for three months from the day the user signs up.
5. Apple Music combines on-demand streaming with playlists generated by human curators, radio stations including the Beats 1 24-hour live station hosted and programmed by real DJs and artists.
6. Apple boast ‘1989’ album by Taylor Swift, which is not available on any other streaming service.
7. Apple Music also has a Connect feature, which is a social network for artists, allowing them to post content directly to fans in a feed-style interface included into the Apple Music app. It will include exclusive content like videos and recordings.
8. Beats 1 is also available to non-subscribers.