After being kicked out of National Executive of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan hit back at Arvind Kejriwal alleging that professional bouncers were deployed at the National Council meet instead of regular AAP volunteers. Here are top points Yogendra Yadav raised about what happened during the volatile NC meeting:
* Arvind Kejriwal incited party volunteers to push and shove senior leaders at the venue.
* Some of National Council members, who dared to support us, got injured as a result of the violence.
* Professionals bouncers were brought in the meeting. They dragged a NC member and manhandled him in which he got injured.
* In his one hour speech, all that Kejriwal did was denounce Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan.
* Arvind Kejriwal blamed Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan for activities that led to AAP crisis.
* Arvind Kejriwal said ‘I cannot work with these two. If they stay in the party, I will exit.
* After his provocative speech, Arvind Kejriwal left citing an urgent meeting saying that Gopal Gandhi will chair the meeting.
* The entire meeting proceeded in an extremely orchestrated manner. Democracy was murdered in National Council meeting.
* There was no agenda for the meeting, Manish Sisodia simply took over the proceedings and carried out bogus voting in meeting.
* Goons were arranged to shout slogans like ‘Yogendra Yadav murdabad’ at the venue of meeting.