35th India International Trade Fair (IITF) in the national capital opens for public today and the surrounding area, including ITO is likely to see a lot of traffic jams. President Pranab Mukherjee had inaugurated the fair on November 14. Here are top 5 things to note about the IITF 2015.
1. 35th India International Trade Fair (IITF) will remain open from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm every day till November 27.
2. However, visitors will be allowed to enter the fair till 5.30 pm and sale of tickets could be stopped early to avoid overcrowding.
3. Although IITF tickets will be sold at designated gates outside the venue, Indian Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) officials have requested the visitors to get tickets from neighbourhood Delhi Metro stations to avoid queues.
4. Fair services general manager J. Guna Sekaran has said security has been beefed up at IITF and special arrangements for profiling of visitors have been made to avoid any mishap.
5. Parking of cars and bikes may be a problem and visitors are advised to try and take Delhi Metro as far as possible.