Full Coverage: Rajat Gupta trial
Rajat Gupta ordered to reimburse Goldman Sachs $6.90 million.
- Gupta, 64, said Goldman has not identified and submitted “competent evidence” of the legal fees that it can be reimbursed for.
- Top federal prosecutor Preet Bharara has termed Rajat Gupta's 2-year sentence a 'sad occasion'.
- Rajat Gupta said he has lost his reputation built over a lifetime and apologised to his family.
- 'I wanted to believe the allegations weren't true.' - Jury foreman
- The story of Indian American business titan is nothing short of legendary.
- Former Goldman Sachs director is found guilty of four of six criminal counts.
- Gupta is the retired head of McKinsey & Company and a former Goldman Sachs board member.
- Gupta is accused of illegally leaking corporate secrets to now-imprisoned hedge fund manager Raj Rajaratnam.
- Warren Buffett 'successor' Ajit Jain has been called to testify in the Rajat Gupta trading scam.
- Rajat Gupta presented phone to show Rajaratnaman had leaked inside information to him.
- US Marshals accused me of trying to influence the judge in the case: Bensam
- Gupta's friends feel he has been portrayed in an "unfair and one-sided" manner.
- Rajat Gupta "threw away his duties" when he passed confidential company info to hedge fund founder.