Full Coverage: Quarterly results 2013
On a standalone basis, the company had a net loss of Rs 458.49 crore in the third quarter.
- The entity had a net profit of Rs 632.12 crore in October-December quarter of 2011.
- Its net loss stood at Rs 151.11 crore in the same period last year.
- Hexaware Technologies had lowered its revenue outlook for the October-December quarter.
- Gain on sale of investment of Rs 3,160 lakh is disclosed as exceptional item for the current quarter.
- Shares of Cipla were trading at Rs 404.60 on the BSE, down 0.71 per cent from its previous close
- Berger Paints today reported 44 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 65 crore.
- Current results are not comparable to the same period of previous fiscal: UB
- Company had clocked Rs 131 cr net profit during the October-December quarter of last fiscal.
- Bids have been placed at an indicative price of Rs 251.21 per share.
- Company had posted a net profit of Rs 13.23 cr for the corresponding period of previous fiscal.
- It made provisioning and contingencies of Rs 450 crore during the third quarter of 2012-13
- Its total income, however, rose by over 35 per cent to Rs 2,584.27 crore during the quarter.
- Kingfisher has never posted a profit in its eight years of operations.
- J K Cement posted around 25 per cent rise in net profit during the October-December quarter at Rs 54.38 crore on improved sales.
- The company had clocked a net profit of Rs 1.24 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Vijay Mallya-led co had posted a net profit of Rs 47 cr for the same period of previous fiscal.
- The total income during the third quarter also went up by 39 per cent.
- Its net profit stood at Rs 1,289.85 crore in the October-December period of the previous fiscal.