Full Coverage: Premier League 2012-13
Surarez has said British media had made his life impossible and he would like to play in Spain.
- Mark Hughes to sign a three year deal with Stoke City
- Arsenal won the race for fourth place in the Premier League with a 1-0 victory at Newcastle.
- It's a great honor to be asked to be the next manager of Manchester United, says Moyes.
- United have won 13 English league titles, 5 FA Cups and 4 League Cups with Sir Alex in charge.
- Liverpool striker banned for 10 games after biting Chelsea's Ivanovic.
- TV replays clearly showed Liverpool striker biting Chelsea defender Ivanovic's forearm.
- Tottenham Hotspurs' late strikes all but consigned Mancheter City's title hopes as the defending champions fell to a 3-1 defeat away
- Tottenham scored three goals in seven minutes late in the second half to beat Manchester City 3-1.
- The loss was Manchester United's first in the league since Nov. 17.
- Queens Park Rangers spurn another chance to improve their chances of survival in Premier League.
- Spurs have 57 points, two ahead of Chelsea on 55 with Arsenal, who beat Reading 4-1, on 53.
Dortmund delay Bayern party
- Gervinho scored one goal and set up two others as Arsenal beat Reading 4-1 on Saturday
- Manchester United's record-breaking surge to a 20th English title gathered pace with a 1-0 win
- Owen, 33, is one of English football's most prolific strikers for club and country.
- United boss Sir Alex Ferguson had insisted that Rooney will be staying at Old Trafford.
- Gerrard struck the winner in the 82nd minute after Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto fouled Luis Suarez.
- Ferguson dismisses speculations that Rooney will be leaving the club at the end of the season.
- Rooney, who was axed from Champ League line-up against Real, has over 2 years left on his contract.
- 'I feel a little bit sad because of Manchester United.'