Full Coverage: India Inc Quarterly results
The bankís deposits rose to Rs 245,092 crore as on September 30, 2011 from Rs 223,094 crore in the last year.
- Revenues rose by 18 per cent to Rs 9,094.5 crore in the quarter, up from Rs 7,730.5 crore in the year-ago period.
- Total income of the company stood at Rs 1,482.82 crore for the financial year ended March 31,2011.
- Videocon Industries reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 297.02 crore for the 15 months ended December 31, 2010.
- The company had recorded Rs 71.37 crore net loss in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
- The company had a profit of Rs 67.47 crore in the previous fiscal.
- ExlService Holdings reported a Q3 growth of 10.66 per cent in its net income at USD 8.3 million.
- MphasiS said its Q3 profit dipped by 15.5 per cent to Rs 226.67 crore.
- Air India has registered a loss of over Rs 1,700 crore in the first quarter of this fiscal.
- For the same quarter last fiscal the company's net profit was Rs 25.40 crore.
- Ranbaxy said its consolidated net profit after tax surged over five-fold to Rs 1496.8 cr.
- Tata Steel reported an over two-fold jump in its consolidated net profit to Rs 1,003.02 cr.
- Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company Reliance MediaWorks reported a Q3 net loss of Rs 57.04 cr.
- Coal India announced a net profit of Rs 2,626 crore for the third quarter this fiscal.
- Diversified company Videocon Industries posted a 23.3 per cent increase in its net profit.
- Crisil reported a growth of 17.29 per cent in its net profit at Rs 45.72 crore.
- Realty firm Unitech today reported36.73 per cent dip in consolidated net profit for the third quarter.
- RCom reported a 6th straight quarter of falling profits, hit by lower call prices and heavy debt.
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd reported an over two-fold increase in its Q3 net profit at Rs 101 cr.
- The company had posted a net profit of Rs 507.86 crore for the January-December, 2009 period.