Full Coverage: India Inc Q1 results
Tata Communications today posted a net loss of Rs 215.4 crore for the quarter ended June 30.
- Simplex Infrastructures today reported a 33 percent fall in net profit.
- BILT posted a 15.42 per cent increase in its net profit to Rs 95.8 crore.
- Amara Raja Batteries today posted an increase in net profit to Rs 3.90 crore.
- Company added 2 projects-Jaipur Ring road project and Nagar Kopargaon road project during Quater.
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd makes auto and industrial batteries.
- Lanco Infratech Ltd is an infrastructure developer.
- The company's revenue grew by 23.48 per cent at Rs 44.8 crore in the June quarter.
- The company had posted a net profit of Rs 149 crore in the same period last year.
- Navaratna PSU has reported a sales turnover of Rs 1,851 crore, an increase of 33 per cent.
- The bank had a net profit of Rs 2,914 crore in the April-June quarter of the last fiscal.
- The company registered a net profit of Rs 534 crore in the corresponding period of FY 11.
- Videocon Industries posted 14.27 per cent increase in its net profit at Rs 175.63 crore for Q1.
- Maharatna firm Coal India Ltd today reported a jump in the net profit at Rs 4,143 crore.
- India's second largest realty firm Unitech Ltd today reported a decline in consolidated net profit.
- The company had a net profit of Rs 55.2 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
- FMCG firm Jyothy Laboratories posted a decline in its net profit of Rs 14.02 crore.
- The figure does not include share in profits of Satyam.
- The company had posted a net profit of Rs 10.59 crore in the same period last financial year.
- Max India today posted a net loss of Rs 1.75 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2011.