Top 5 Dear Zindagi dialogues: The movie, unlike the myriads of films based on finding your soulmate, is based on the exact opposite – Alia Bhatt’s Kaira, who is unable to find a soulmate, ends up finding a great mentor in Shahrukh Khan’s Jehangir instead. Ever since Dear Zindagi hit theatres on Friday, Twitter has gone into a frenzy sharing Shahrukh’s best dialogues in the film. Check out our top five Dear Zindagi dialogues, which best capture its liberating message:
1. Don’t Let The Past Blackmail Your Present To Ruin A Beautiful Future: Your Twitter feed is probably bombarded with this line and rightly so as so many of us forgo a chance of happiness out of past fear.
2. Hum Kitni Qursiyan Dekhte Hain Koyi Ek Lene Se Pehle… Phir Apna Life Partner Choose Karne Se Pehle Options Dekhne Main Kya Problem Hai: Dear Zindagi pulls our focus away from the rush to find a life partner and enjoy the journey instead.
3. We Are All Our Own Teachers In The School Of Life: We have a slight issue with this one. While we’re not debating with Shahrukh’s wisdom, we wouldn’t mind a dimpled psychologist helping us through life’s problems like Alia did.
4. Rona, Gussa, Nafrat Kuch Khulkar Express Karne Nahi Diya, Ab Pyar Kaise Express Kare: Love is not our be all and end all. This film gets us to express ourselves not just in a relationship, but in all areas of life to be a more complete individual.
5. Zindagi Ek Jigsaw Puzzle Ki Tarah Hai… I Can Help You Find The Pieces, But You Will Have To Complete The Game: So often we look at to other people to solve our problems in and out of relationships. But the only person who can really help you is you. Wise words, badshah.
That concludes the top 5 dialogues of Dear Zindagi, which has overcome the issues of demonetization and getting a non-holiday release, according to a report in Bollywood Galaxy, and has managed to win the hearts of its audience.