1. Kim Kardashian speaks out on fertility issues, surgery

Kim Kardashian speaks out on fertility issues, surgery

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is going through great lengths to give daughter North West a sibling.

By: | Los Angeles | Published: April 5, 2015 3:59 PM
Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian fertility, Kim Kardashian surgery, Kim Kardashian North West, North West, North West Kim Kardashian, entertainment news

Kim Kardashian: There’s nothing more that I want than to get pregnant again. (AP)

The 34-year-old reality star opens up about her fertility issues during an upcoming season 10 episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”, reported Us magazine.

In one clip, Kim Kardashian is so stressed about her pregnancy struggles, that she steps out from a meeting to call husband Kanye West.

“I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear something out of my uterus,” she said.

“When I was pregnant with North I used to tell everyone there was no amount of money that would get me to go through this again. And now there’s nothing more that I want than to get pregnant again,” she added.

Kim Kardashian does not give details about what kind of surgery.

Get latest news and updates on Auto Expo 2018, check breaking news on Budget 2018, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. L
    Lorrie
    Apr 5, 2015 at 5:58 pm
    Good Lucp,pray Kim God has the final say. There is all kinds of ways of having a new child think of adoption plenty of kids would like to call you mom.
    1. Al Kalitta
      Apr 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm
      so happy i puked
      1. N
        NoMas
        Apr 5, 2015 at 4:05 pm
        Nooo! Stop contaminating the gene pool...
          Riddick
          Apr 5, 2015 at 6:07 pm
          Why in the did they name their baby "North"? North West? That's something you grow up joking about but never actually do. smh
            PFesser
            Apr 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm
            Poor Bob Kardashian - after all he accomplished, to see it smeared by his smelly offspring after he's dead. It's called PID, Kim. PID. Pelvic inflammatory disease. It comes from exercising the bedsprings with every bloke coming down the pike and sharing his microorganisms. And yes, it makes you infertile. Think of it as nature's way of defending itself from folks just like you.
            1. Crusty Crab
              Apr 5, 2015 at 5:51 pm
              Is Kim Kardashian as smelly as she looks?
                Susan
                Apr 5, 2015 at 4:43 pm
                Great, a speaks out about fertility and it makes news. This country is going to ship.