1. ‘Game of Thrones’ dragon queen Emilia Clarke finds filming ‘sex scenes cringe worthy’

The 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke, who has stripped off a number of times for steamy sex scenes in the series, confessed that she doesn't like doing sex scenes.

By: | Published: September 14, 2015 10:30 PM

The ‘Game of Thrones’ star Emilia Clarke, who has stripped off a number of times for steamy sex scenes in the series, confessed that she doesn’t like doing sex scenes.

Emilia Clarke, who is known for portraying dragon queen Daenerys Targaryen on the famous American series, revealed that she finds filming raunchy scenes cringe worthy and these type scenes should be filmed in more subtle manner, the Daily Express reported.

The 28-year-old Emilia Clarke added that, most sex scenes in films or on television was gratuitous and was made just to attract the attention of the audience.

Emilia Clarke reportedly wants to be known for her acting, not for her “breasts”.

The fantasy blockbuster series will return in 2016 for its sixth season.

durf
    Sep 15, 2015 at 1:52 am
    She's totally cool with all the rape scenes, though.
    1. Tig Byson
      Sep 15, 2015 at 1:25 am
      Given her complete lack of acting skills, she should get used to nudity.
        joe
        Sep 14, 2015 at 11:43 pm
        She was perfectly okay with doing nude scenes when she was an unknown actress but now that she is famous they are suddenly beneath her. I don't get why some people are so ashamed to be naked. There is nothing embarring or shameful about the human body. Especially when you are as beautiful as Emilia Clarke.
        1. Kay James
          Sep 15, 2015 at 1:29 am
          Which just proves that acting is a job like any other, and nobody has the perfect job. If Emilia Clarke wants to be known for her acting, maybe she should stick to Shakespeare. If she wants to make a living as an actress, she needs to stop being a Prima Donna. I was a professional musician for almost 40 years. The reason I made a living playing music (unlike most "hobby" musicians) is because I earned my music degree and pla whatever I was paid to perform. That meant I pla a lot of country music because that's what most people wanted to hear. I would have preferred playing jazz but that's not what most venues are looking for, and if you want to actually earn a living, you can't afford to be a snob. I think Ms. Clarke needs to understand that her physical attractiveness has a lot to do with her success at such a young age. My advice is to take the ry she's earning and stop complaining because that's the PROFESSIONAL thing to do. When her looks fade, then we'll see if she has the talent to sustain a lasting career as an actress. In the meantime, this kind of interview just makes her look like a two-faced whiner. I think Ms. Clarke became successful at a young age because she
            Rayman
            Sep 15, 2015 at 1:21 am
            SHe should be happy she is worth looking at - not by much, however.