Bigg Boss season 10 is round the corner and people people are going gaga over the aam aadmi theme. The list of the contestants reveal great diversity among the people. The list includes people from backgrounds and personalities polls apart, and the viewers are sure to get their part of fun from this group of contestants.
However, the previous celebrity contestants on the show have seen a few really entertaining contestants who could win the hearts of the people but missed out on the trophy. Here are 5 most entertaining people, Bigg Boss house has hosted.
1) Rahul Mahajan– Rahul Mahajan’s humour timing, his weird smile and his pranks ensured that the Bigg Boss fans keep themselves glued to the TV screen for the whole hour.
2) Sana Khan – The Bigg Boss house hosted Sana Khan in the 6th season. For a moment it felt that the Bigg Boss voice had fallen in love with the actress. Sana Khan’s chirpiness and her hysterical laugh made her one of the most favourite actress in season 6.
3) Niketan Madhok – Heartthrobe actor and model Niketan Madhok stole everybody’s heart not only with his looks but with his smartness as well. His witty remarks and his out of the box ideas kept the viewers hooked to the TV as he completed all his tasks.
4) Karishma Tanna – Karishma Tanna, the TV actress was in the news for long over her make-up controversy in the reality show but her strong personality and her energy ensured that the viewers are well fed with their daily dose of entertainment.
5) Raja Chaudhary – Rahul Mahajan-Raja Chaudhary duo always had something cooking. It was because of this duo that Bigg Boss was at the centre of attraction when they tried to escape from the house in the middle of the night!
Nevertheless, the previous bigg boss house inmates have set the entertainment standards high. The countdown for season 10 has begun, let’s see if the aam aadmi meets the expectations of the viewers this year!