ANI | January 5, 2017 2:58 PM
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Thursday released its first list of 100 candidates for the upcoming assembly elections in politically crucial Uttar Pradesh.
IANS | January 5, 2017 1:26 PM
With assembly elections having been announced in five states — including politically crucial Uttar Pradesh — and having lost Assam and Kerala last year, 2017 will be crucial for the Congress as it attempts to regain lost ground.
IANS | January 6, 2017 4:36 PM
Only a miracle can prevent the Aam Aadmi Party from finishing on top in the Punjab assembly election, irrespective of how many seats it ultimately bags. But miracles do happen.
IANS | January 5, 2017 12:51 PM
All government publicity hoardings in the Uttar Pradesh capital were pulled down after the Model Code of Conduct came into force following the poll dates announcement, an official said on Thursday.
PTI | January 5, 2017 7:34 PM
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and Lok Insaaf Party (LIP) alliance today announced two candidates from Phagwara and Ludhiana (Central) Assembly constituencies for the upcoming Punjab polls.
Assembly elections 2017: Why candidates must think twice before spending a single rupee this poll seasonFE Online | January 4, 2017 4:10 PM
Coming in the backdrop of Modi government’s demonetisation decision, the upcoming Assembly elections in five states are expected to be different from previous polls in the country.
IANS | January 4, 2017 3:56 PM
The AAP has no objection to Punjab and Goa — the only two states where it is contesting elections — going to polls on the same day, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Wednesday.
FE Online | January 4, 2017 2:30 PM
Punjab Congress chief Captain Amarinder Singh on Wednesday said that he will thrash the BJP and Shiromani Akali Dal alliance as well as Aam Aadmi Party in the upcoming Punjab assembly elections.
IANS | January 4, 2017 2:36 PM
Electorally, 2017 is billed as the year of the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, with commentators arguing that this is a crucial election for the Bharatiya Janata Party in Indias most populous state.
Rajeev Kumar | January 4, 2017 10:40 AM
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has not yet disclosed its chief minister face for Uttar Pradesh Assembly election 2017.
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?