WBBSE 10th result 2017: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) today declared the results for class 10th of regular and external examinations. There are several websites from where the candidates can check their results. Students would be able to download the mark sheets and certificates from the official websites.
Here are the five things to know about the results:
1) Students who appeared for the West Bengal Board examination 2017 can check their results from several websites including wbresults.nic.in, wbbse.org, indiaresults.com, exametc.com, indiaresults.com, knowyourresult.com, examresults.net. All these websites are the official websites of the board.
2) The schools can collect the mark sheets from the select camp offices from 10 am on May 27th, 2017 (Saturday). According to an official statement, the board has also directed the schools to deliver the mark sheets to the candidates from the same day.
3) For the benefit of the students, the board has also made SMS service available. In order to get your result via SMS, here is what you can do. Send an SMS to WB10<space>roll number to ant of these numbers: 54242, 5676750, 58888, 56263.
4) There are two ways to check the results online. Students can either go to the official website of the board i.e wbresults.nic.in, click on the link ‘Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2017’, fill required details and click submit. After submitting the details, your result would be shown on the page. You can download the result or take a print of the same.
5) The alternate way to check the result is by logging on to the website indiaresults.com. Once you have logged in on the website, click on West Bengal and find the link ‘West Bengal class 10 results’. Once you click the link, fill in your details including your name, roll number, mobile number and email ID.