Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 date and time: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has declared the class 10th board examination results on Tuesday (June 13). According to Maharashtra Education, official partner website of Maharashtra Board, the results will be displayed online at 1 PM. The candidates who appeared for the examination can check their MSBSHSE SSC result 2017 at mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in and mahresult.nic.in. The result will be announced for as many as 17,66,098 students who appeared for the Class 10 exam of the Maharashtra board, conducted between March 7 and March 29, this year according to a report on examsresults.net. It includes 7,76,190 girls and 9,89,908 boys. Before the result of 2017 declared, here are five important points that the candidates must know. Take a look:
– The students who appeared in the exams conducted in the month of March, need a total of 35 marks out of a total of 100 to pass in a subject – 33 is not good enough.
– The total score may include internal assessment marks as well. Several subjects have a break-up of marks between practical and theory. For such subjects, 20 marks are reserved for practicals and 80 marks for theory.
– To check the result, the candidates need to visit the official website – mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in, mahresult.nic.in. They need to see a notification ‘SSC result 2017’ on the home page. By clicking on it, they will land on another page where they will be required to enter their roll number and other details.
– Alternatively, the candidates can also check their results on official partner websites like www.maharashtraeducation.com and www.examresults.net/maharashtra without any technical problems or delay.
– Digital mark sheets are not valid and only original certificates will do for all official purposes in the future. The 10th class certificate assumes significance as it will be asked for throughout the students’ academic life as well as pursuit of career. Not having it will create problems.
The exam was conducted at 4,728 centres across the state. Last year, a total of 1727496 students appeared for the exam. However, as the result is likely to be announced on Tuesday, it should be known that the official website had crashed temporarily in 2015 and 2016 when over 15 lakh and 16 lakh, respectively, visited the site to check their results. As this year, there are over 17 lakh students are awaiting their results, there is quite a good chance that the website might be unavailable for quite some time.
We wish all the best for all students across Maharashtra for their Maharashtra State Board 10th Result.