CBSE 12th result 2017: CBSE Class 12th examination results to be declared on Sunday, May 28, Press Trust of India said. Results will be available at the official websites cbse.nic.in, and cbseresults.nic.in – exams were held from March 9 to April 29 this year. Students should not get worried after results are declared if the website experiences some problems. Students results can be at indiaresults.com and examresults.net too.
“The results will be announced on May 28, Sunday in the forenoon. We will follow the five-point moderation policy as directed by the high court,” a senior official was quoted by PTI as saying.
Yesterday, Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar had assured that there will be no delay in declaring the Class XII results. His comment had come days after Delhi High Court observed that CBSE’s decision, which would come into effect from this year, “would have a drastic effect on the students” and “rules can’t change once the game has begun”, the agency report further said.
Declaration of Class XII Results
1. The Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2017 results for All the CBSE regions will be declared on 28.05.2017 (Sunday) in the forenoon.
2. As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its results on net with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The students can access their results through following websites:
3. The result will not be available in the Board and the public are advised not to visit Board’s office for collection of results.
4. The process of verification will be displayed on CBSE’s website shortly.
5. As there will be no official Press conference. The result highlights will be e-mailed to you thereafter.
Public Relations Officer
You may also like to watch this video
It was earlier believed that the CBSE was considering challenging the high court order but was advised not to do so by the legal counsel, who suggested that moving to the top court may be counter- productive.
As many as 10,98,891 students from 10,678 schools registered for exams, the PTI said further.
Steps to be taken to check CBSE 12th result 2017:
Step 1: Click on the CBSE website cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
Step 2: On the home page, you will find a link saying, ‘CBSE class 12 results’. Click on it.
Step 3: Fill up all the required details.
Step 4: Click on Login.
Step 5: After entering results page, go through details mentioned on the results.
Step 6: Then, you can download your CBSE 12th result 2017 result. Take out a print out of results for future use.