CBSE 12th result 2017: The crucial Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 results are expected to be released by May 24 and reportedly over 10.28 lakh students will be checking their results online. Given the fact that online traffic on official website will take a sudden surge, it is better that students keep an eye out on all the options available to them. Following the same procedure like 2015-2016, the board will release the results with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, says Indianexpress.com.
A pupil may check the results on these three official websites — results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in. The students are advised to keep their roll numbers handy to view their scores. There have been instances in the past that server will be down for a while, in which case students should be patient and check again after some time has passed – even though all precautions are generally taken by authorities, the massive rush leads to servers slowing down.
Here are some steps to check CBSE 12th result 2017:
1) Visit the official websites (cbse.nic.in, results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) as mentioned above
2) On the homepage, click on the link CBSE Class 12th results 2017
3) The student will be directed to a new page
4) The student is required to enter your roll number, date of birth and other details and click on submit
5) Your marks will be displayed – do take a printout for future reference
CBSE has been promoting the interests of the students for decades in all its endeavours. So, it would be proper to understand exactly what its prime focus is on. Check it out here in its own words:
1. Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centred paradigms
2. Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
3. Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
4. Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in-service training programmes, workshops etc
For more information on CBSE, click here.