AICTE GPAT 2018: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) on January 20, 2018. The exam registration process will begin from October 20 aicte-gpat.in. Candidates can fill their examination form till December 15 at the official website. The GPAT exam is conducted to select graduates with a degree in pharmacy for admission into Masters’ courses (M Pharm), according to The Indian Express. Every year, about 30,000 candidates appear for the examination, the report said.
Here are the eligibility criteria for AICTE GPAT 2018:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
2. A final year student of B Pharmacy course can also appear in GPAT exam.
Here are the number of institutes that will participate in AICTE GPAT 2018:
1. A total of 841 institutes will participate with nearly 24,096 seats are on offer.
Also read: IBPS RRB result Office Assistant 2017: Preliminary common written exam result released
Here are the important dates for AICTE GPAT 2018:
1. Online GPAT Registration – 21st October 2017.
2. Last Date for Registration- 15th December 2017.
3. Date of GPAT 2018 Examination – 20th January 2018.
Here is the registration fee for AICTE GPAT 2018:
1. General /OBC candidates Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges.
2. SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges.
Exam Pattern for AICTE GPAT 2018:
The examination will be conducted through online Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be multiple choice answer questions in the paper. A total of 125 questions carrying 500 marks will be asked in the examination. The duration of AICTE GPAT 2018 will be 3 hours. For each right answer, a candidate will score 4 marks. The is also a negative marking i.e for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.