1. ATM withdrawal limit hiked to Rs 2,500, withdraw Rs 24,000 from bank in a week in one go; new Rs 500 notes now being issued

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. (ANI)

In a decision that will come as a relief for people across the country, the government has decided to increase the daily withdrawal limit on ATMs to Rs 2,500 and has removed the Rs 10,000 withdrawal limit from banks. Now, you will be able to withdraw as much as Rs 24,000 in a week from your bank account. What will add to the relief is the fact that you can withdraw this Rs 24,000 in a single transaction from the bank. Also, the limit that had been imposed on exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes has been enhanced to Rs 4,500. The Finance Ministry has issued a fresh advisory to the banks. Incidentally, the RBI has also started issuing the new Rs 500 note, a decision that will ease the liquidity crunch that common man was facing with the Rs 2,000 note. Below is the full text of Finance Ministry’s new guidelines – follow them to know better about your limits on withdrawal of money:

Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. Some of the highlights of the review and the decisions taken are as follows:-

In the first four days ( from November 10th to 13th , upto 5 pm ) about Rs 3.0 lacs crores of old Rs 500/- and 1000/- bank notes have been deposited in the banking system and about Rs 50,000 crores has been dispensed to customers by either withdrawal from their accounts or withdrawal from ATM’s or by exchange at the counter. Within three four days , the banking system has handled about 21 crore transactions.

Further based on the reports received from the states, banks and other sources , the following may be noted :-

1. Coordination is being continuously done by Ministry of Finance with RBI , Banks and Post Offices to make all denomination notes available at all locations.

2. Instructions have been given to the Banks and Post Offices to ensure proper distribution of all denomination notes. Banks have also been especially advised to ensure the availability and distribution of small denomination notes.

3. Chief Secretaries of the States have been requested to identify the rural pockets, if any, where availability of cash has been a problem and provide all support to the Banks and Post Offices in order to ensure the last mile distribution of small denomination of notes is done through mobile banking vans and Banking Correspondents(BCs).

4. It has been reported that certain business houses viz. Hospitals , Caterers , Tent houses etc. are not accepting Cheques/Demand Drafts and online payment transfer from customers. It is advised that in such cases customer can make a complaint to the concerned District Magistrates/District Administration for action against such establishments.

5. Government of Assam has arranged a Mobile Banking Vans with support of Banks and State Government Staff at certain Hospitals for carrying out emergency banking transactions. All Banks have now been advised to arrange mobile banking vans to the extent possible at major hospitals to carry out emergency banking transaction for patients.

6. Banks have been advised to make arrangements for separate queues for Senior citizens and Divyang persons. Separate queues will also be arranged for exchange of cash to cash and transactions against Bank accounts.

7. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has made special arrangements like cash deposits /withdrawal and opening of new bank accounts in the remotely located areas with the help of Banks and State Government staff. State Governments have been requested to facilitate opening of new Bank accounts as a part of financial inclusion programme.

8. The issuance of the Rs. 500/- notes has already commenced.

9. Banks have been advised to increase the Business Correspondents limit to Rs 2500/- for withdrawal from bank accounts.

10.Banks have been advised to increase the exchange limit over the counter from the existing Rs 4000/- to Rs 4500/-.

11.Banks have been advised to increase the Cash Withdrawal limit at ATMs from the existing Rs 2000/- to Rs 2500/- per day in the recalibrated ATMs.

12.The weekly limit of Rs.20,000/- for withdrawal from Bank accounts has been increased to Rs.24,000/-. The limit of Rs.10,000/- per day has been removed.

13.Banks have been advised to increase the issuance and use of mobile wallets and debit/credit cards as also to provide them to those customers and establishments not having access to these non-cash means of payment.

14.The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the government pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.

1. K
    karen randy
    May 26, 2017 at 5:36 pm
    Am here to testify how Mr philips helped me with the blank ATM CARD to become a millionaire . He is a wonderful hacker which i mailed about the BLANK ATM CARD . I was in financially difficulties till i got these card delivered to me after paying for it . The card was shipped to me in 24 hrs and i have withdraw $ 400,000 already, $ 4000-$16000 daily. Now i have my financial freedom , you can also be rich by contacting him via email . These is the most easiest way to become a millionaire in few days. Here is the email if you truly need ONE of this card. (philipsharveryblankatmhacker@gmail).... 100 REAL.
    1. B
      Bollagee Og
      May 25, 2017 at 7:55 pm
      I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about blank ATM credit card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { pjautoatmworld@outlook .} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was ured that the card can withdraw $5000 instant per day & was credited with $500,000.00 so i requested for one & follow all instruvtions as it was given. i was shock to see the DHL agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card works after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & still make use of the card. This hackeris a worldwide based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this pjautoatmworld@outlook .
        authentic hacked
        May 25, 2017 at 3:02 pm
        INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: authentichackedcard@gmail We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD Cards that withd
        1. W
          Wood Sam
          May 25, 2017 at 1:29 am
          I want to use this medium to applause to Engineer Michael for making me rich today with the help of his Blank ATM Card, my life i have been nondrying how to make it in life, i tried hard to make sure I'm rich, no friends could help and my parents are poor, i tried hard, i went online guestbook to make a research on how to make money along the line i saw many comment with different people which Engineer Michael has help with his blank atm card, they where thanking him so i gave him a try by texting him through phone number they provided, he replied and ask me what do i need the card for i explained to him so he gave me procedure which i obey and follow, he prepare the card and send it to through ups within 2 days i got my card with my pin i was so happy, i have fully recommend Michael Blank ATM Card to everyone who want to b rich, Because i promise to tell the world about him, please feel free to text or email him, he will help you he is a good man. at:micharelatmhacker@gmail
            Mr Joel
            May 24, 2017 at 5:54 am
            I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on: atmmachine581@gmail
              Jenny
              May 23, 2017 at 4:36 am
              We are in the business of making others rich within the shortest period of time. come get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $30,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on Email: onlineatmhacker@yahoo cellphone: 13869516900
                Steven Williams
                May 23, 2017 at 2:33 am
                All thanks to Mr.Terry Green You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, i promise Mr.Terry Green that if i truly got my loan, i will advertise his company and bring customers to his company. Contact him now at ( terrygreenloaninvestment07@hotmail ) for the Loan you have been looking for..
                  alicia julio
                  May 23, 2017 at 12:56 am
                  I am Alicia Julio from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without
                    Anna Andris
                    May 20, 2017 at 12:47 pm
                    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email to georgbednorzhackers@gmail or send him a text message 19143614629
                    1. F
                      frank vera
                      May 20, 2017 at 1:24 am
                      BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS….It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a month with this BLANK ATM CARD is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD). Everyday I keeping pumping money into my account. Though it's illegal, there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : officialblankatmhacker@gmail ....Tell your loved once too, and start to live large.testimony of how my life changed for good,the email address again is officialblankatmhacker@gmail
                        Roland Leo
                        May 16, 2017 at 10:47 pm
                        We are in the business of making others rich within the shortest period of time. come get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $30,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (ericmarkatm616@gmail )
                          micheal pan
                          May 15, 2017 at 1:14 pm
                          BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand U,S,D) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (atmmachinehackers1@gmail ). Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good,,,
                          1. K
                            Kelvin Power
                            May 14, 2017 at 1:07 pm
                            Hey Guys!!! Are you broke? You don’t have a Job? You don’t need to worry anymore. Fernandes Blank ATM can make you rich with 3 weeks. I got mine from Fernandes. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandes. Fernandes sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Fernandes email address is fernandes.blankatmcard2008@yahoo
                              PatriciaClifford
                              May 13, 2017 at 3:16 pm
                              PLEASE READ! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo
                              1. H
                                hackweiser
                                May 13, 2017 at 10:12 am
                                PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Annie. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Annie sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Annie because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. Annie's email address is hackweiser1@gmail
                                  dupuymichael
                                  May 10, 2017 at 11:53 am
                                  i was very poor and could not get a genuine loan but a hacker gave me a card loaded with cash, i am able to collect 3000$ per day with this card and this card will last for 6 months, the hacker told me to also advertise the card to my friends that is why i am tel you about it now, if you need this card contact dupuymichael26@gmail this card have been my savior since i collected it last month here thanks
                                    Marol
                                    May 8, 2017 at 3:52 am
                                    Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (Mr Williams) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today,Email the hackers on: williamshackers@hotmail ."
                                      Anderson Lukeman
                                      May 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm
                                      I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 31 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine and I have used it to get $155,000. MR James is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice that will help your financial hardship to a change of level financially. And no one gets caught when using the card for the card is well program and very active. get yours from him. Just send him an email On jamesvoltharkers68@gmail THIS IS 100 REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: jamesvoltharkers68@gmail
                                        joy better
                                        May 7, 2017 at 9:21 am
                                          drgreg
                                          Apr 26, 2017 at 5:18 pm
                                          I have my ATM card programmed and covered to withdraw the maximum of $2,000 per day for a maximum of 20 days. I am very happy about this because I have mine last week and I have used it for $ 2,000. Mr. John Siphas gives the card to help the poor and needy, although it is illegal but it is rather nice and it is not like others scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours from it. Just send an email to johnsiphas@gmail
                                          1. C
                                            christ ben
                                            Apr 15, 2017 at 8:19 am
                                            o, My name is Natalie and i just feel like letting everyone know about this. There is this new way of making money with a programmed ATM card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking team called CHEVRON BLANK ATM HACKERS two days after i paid. This Blank ATM card is programmed to mess with any ATM and its camera thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $80000 monthly from any ATM. Since i got the card i've been able to withdraw enough to get myself a new car and invest in a huge profit making business. Although it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught and you can use this opportunity to make your life better. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting them now through their whatsapp no: 2348142630659. email: (atmblank12@gmail ). The most amazing thing is I got this Blank ATM card at a very low rate and i hope you also do too.