1. ATM withdrawal limit hiked to Rs 2,500, withdraw Rs 24,000 from bank in a week in one go; new Rs 500 notes now being issued

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. (ANI)

In a decision that will come as a relief for people across the country, the government has decided to increase the daily withdrawal limit on ATMs to Rs 2,500 and has removed the Rs 10,000 withdrawal limit from banks. Now, you will be able to withdraw as much as Rs 24,000 in a week from your bank account. What will add to the relief is the fact that you can withdraw this Rs 24,000 in a single transaction from the bank. Also, the limit that had been imposed on exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes has been enhanced to Rs 4,500. The Finance Ministry has issued a fresh advisory to the banks. Incidentally, the RBI has also started issuing the new Rs 500 note, a decision that will ease the liquidity crunch that common man was facing with the Rs 2,000 note. Below is the full text of Finance Ministry’s new guidelines – follow them to know better about your limits on withdrawal of money:

Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. Some of the highlights of the review and the decisions taken are as follows:-

In the first four days ( from November 10th to 13th , upto 5 pm ) about Rs 3.0 lacs crores of old Rs 500/- and 1000/- bank notes have been deposited in the banking system and about Rs 50,000 crores has been dispensed to customers by either withdrawal from their accounts or withdrawal from ATM’s or by exchange at the counter. Within three four days , the banking system has handled about 21 crore transactions.

Further based on the reports received from the states, banks and other sources , the following may be noted :-

1. Coordination is being continuously done by Ministry of Finance with RBI , Banks and Post Offices to make all denomination notes available at all locations.

2. Instructions have been given to the Banks and Post Offices to ensure proper distribution of all denomination notes. Banks have also been especially advised to ensure the availability and distribution of small denomination notes.

3. Chief Secretaries of the States have been requested to identify the rural pockets, if any, where availability of cash has been a problem and provide all support to the Banks and Post Offices in order to ensure the last mile distribution of small denomination of notes is done through mobile banking vans and Banking Correspondents(BCs).

4. It has been reported that certain business houses viz. Hospitals , Caterers , Tent houses etc. are not accepting Cheques/Demand Drafts and online payment transfer from customers. It is advised that in such cases customer can make a complaint to the concerned District Magistrates/District Administration for action against such establishments.

5. Government of Assam has arranged a Mobile Banking Vans with support of Banks and State Government Staff at certain Hospitals for carrying out emergency banking transactions. All Banks have now been advised to arrange mobile banking vans to the extent possible at major hospitals to carry out emergency banking transaction for patients.

6. Banks have been advised to make arrangements for separate queues for Senior citizens and Divyang persons. Separate queues will also be arranged for exchange of cash to cash and transactions against Bank accounts.

7. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has made special arrangements like cash deposits /withdrawal and opening of new bank accounts in the remotely located areas with the help of Banks and State Government staff. State Governments have been requested to facilitate opening of new Bank accounts as a part of financial inclusion programme.

8. The issuance of the Rs. 500/- notes has already commenced.

9. Banks have been advised to increase the Business Correspondents limit to Rs 2500/- for withdrawal from bank accounts.

10.Banks have been advised to increase the exchange limit over the counter from the existing Rs 4000/- to Rs 4500/-.

11.Banks have been advised to increase the Cash Withdrawal limit at ATMs from the existing Rs 2000/- to Rs 2500/- per day in the recalibrated ATMs.

12.The weekly limit of Rs.20,000/- for withdrawal from Bank accounts has been increased to Rs.24,000/-. The limit of Rs.10,000/- per day has been removed.

13.Banks have been advised to increase the issuance and use of mobile wallets and debit/credit cards as also to provide them to those customers and establishments not having access to these non-cash means of payment.

14.The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the government pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.

Get latest news and updates on Auto Expo 2018, check breaking news on Budget 2018, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. Jessica Luis
    Dec 28, 2017 at 2:46 am
    URGENT AFFORDABLE BLANK ATM CARD FROM MR JOHN (johnsiphas ) Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $4,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email johnsiphas I'm grateful to Mr John because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now johnsiphas
    1. Jennifer Adams
      Dec 15, 2017 at 11:04 pm
      Hello friends, do you need a blank ATM card use to withdraw up to $5000 in any ATM machines per day and you can be able to use the card to buy things on-line as well, you can be able to use the card for more than 6 years before it get expired, the card comes with instructions and pin on how to use it. if you need the card email or text the programmer today via ( atmmachine321 ) and their number is ( 18728136349 ), the ATM card programmer it does not charge or money for programming the ATM card, NOTE: this is a life changing opportunity for you and it is safe and secure using the card.
      1. Jennifer Adams
        Dec 15, 2017 at 8:45 pm
        Hello friends, do you need a blank ATM card use to withdraw up to $5000 in any ATM machines per day and you can be able to use the card to buy things on-line as well, you can be able to use the card for more than 6 years before it get expired, the card comes with instructions and pin on how to use it. if you need the card email or text the programmer today via ( atmmachine321 ) and their number is ( 2349038790901 ), the ATM card programmer it does not charge or money for programming the ATM card, NOTE: this is a life changing opportunity for you and it is safe and secure using the card.
        1. Jennifer Adams
          Dec 15, 2017 at 4:55 am
            Anna Andris
            Dec 12, 2017 at 5:06 am
            I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY. I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME, MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER. GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers ) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2 INTEREST RATE.
            1. Cassetta Warren
              Dec 8, 2017 at 4:29 pm
              URGENT AFFORDABLE BLANK ATM CARD Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email johnsiphas I'm grateful to Mr son because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now johnsiphas
                PAMELA
                Nov 28, 2017 at 1:44 pm
                INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN GET A BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24 hours! Hi there I’m Pamela I want to testify about Philips Harvey blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and had no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Philips Harvey send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich! Email:philipsharveryblankatmhacker .
                  Marol
                  Nov 16, 2017 at 2:50 am
                  Do you need help on how to get blank atm credit cards of amount $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000, $30000, $40000, $50000 or any amount of your choice of blank atm credit cards get yours today email: williamshackers hotmail for your cards in USA.
                  1. Martinez Walker
                    Nov 14, 2017 at 5:39 am
                    I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from ghost hackers we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from real hackers then here is their email: certifiedonlineatmhackers , tel: 651-212-2544
                    1. C
                      Camara Lamine
                      Nov 12, 2017 at 2:57 am
                      Hi, My name is CAMARA and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called STEVE, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcard0147 ) And I believe they will also Change your Life.
                      1. B
                        BRYAN WHYTE
                        Nov 9, 2017 at 5:02 pm
                        Hi, My name is BRYAN WHYTE and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41 ).
                        1. freeze scott
                          Nov 9, 2017 at 2:17 pm
                          Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, Email LAMARCONNER4564
                            Vernon Darren
                            Nov 3, 2017 at 1:44 am
                            Mr son Intelligent Blank ATM Cards Which Have Been Specially Programmed Atm Card Contact Email sonblankatmhacker I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about Mr son how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the 2017 blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: sonblankatmhacker
                              abigailjose
                              Nov 2, 2017 at 9:53 am
                              I am a very lucky person and I am happy to post this here on the internet After many financial difficulties now I am rich and happy I got a master card from A good Woman on the Internet and this master card is loaded with enough money, every day i can collect 3000 dollars out of this card This master card is very good to help the poor if you want your own card you can just contact divinecardhacker because she told me that there are still many more master card to give out you can use this card to boost your business and even pay your bills apply for this card now and quickly contact divinecardhacker because she is real. thanks
                                PatriciaClifford
                                Oct 30, 2017 at 11:44 pm
                                I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth . She is really good at what she is doing and she is Godsent, Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card from her If it works or even Exist She told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to her terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nothing less than 8,000 dollar daily the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my society,i’m grateful to Elizabeth because he changed my story all of a sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Elizabeth’
                                  Melissa Kim
                                  Oct 29, 2017 at 10:06 am
                                  CONTACT ( illuminatinetweb ) TO GET A BLANK PROGRAMMED ATM CARD THAT WORKS IN ALL ATM MACHINE WORLD WIDE. Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, Email ( illuminatinetweb )
                                    Melissa Kim
                                    Oct 29, 2017 at 10:06 am
                                      Melissa Kim
                                      Oct 29, 2017 at 7:06 am
                                      ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get a programmed ATM and withdraw $5,500 USD every day, for six months! email, illuminatinetweb See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a programmed Atm card?? Make up your mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: illuminatinetweb We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on any ATM machine and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here are our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
                                      1. Tina Jones
                                        Sep 30, 2017 at 1:23 am
                                        i want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't afford my 3 kids fees and pay light bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn't allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to among their evil deeds. haven't given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Vanessa regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacking organization and i was told the procedures and along with their terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to their words and to my greatest su
                                        1. alice johnson
                                          Nov 15, 2017 at 12:12 am
                                          I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth . She is really good at what she is doing and she is God-sent, Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card from her If it works or even Exist She told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to her terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nothing less than 8,000 dollar daily the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my society,i’m grateful to Elizabeth because he changed my story all of a sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Elizabeth’s email address is elizabethcole232 yahoo
                                        2. Rimz Cool
                                          Sep 25, 2017 at 10:59 am
                                          Hello Guys We provide you all type of products. Hacking Stuff Wire Bank Transfer Western Union BTC Generator Key Logger Scam Pages Shell Hosting SSN SMTP RDP FTP IDM Crack Spaming coding Carding Credit Card (cc) for ome CC for Fullz for Bank logins with High Balance selling Wellsfargo BOA Natwest Teaching We are also teaching all type of Hacking within a few days. We are proving our work then make a deal. Only serious / needy people contact us. Availability 24/7 contact only given belo
                                            Smart
                                            Sep 22, 2017 at 10:58 pm
                                            INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: smartatmhackers14