1. ATM withdrawal limit hiked to Rs 2,500, withdraw Rs 24,000 from bank in a week in one go; new Rs 500 notes now being issued

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. (ANI)

In a decision that will come as a relief for people across the country, the government has decided to increase the daily withdrawal limit on ATMs to Rs 2,500 and has removed the Rs 10,000 withdrawal limit from banks. Now, you will be able to withdraw as much as Rs 24,000 in a week from your bank account. What will add to the relief is the fact that you can withdraw this Rs 24,000 in a single transaction from the bank. Also, the limit that had been imposed on exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes has been enhanced to Rs 4,500. The Finance Ministry has issued a fresh advisory to the banks. Incidentally, the RBI has also started issuing the new Rs 500 note, a decision that will ease the liquidity crunch that common man was facing with the Rs 2,000 note. Below is the full text of Finance Ministry’s new guidelines – follow them to know better about your limits on withdrawal of money:

Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. Some of the highlights of the review and the decisions taken are as follows:-

In the first four days ( from November 10th to 13th , upto 5 pm ) about Rs 3.0 lacs crores of old Rs 500/- and 1000/- bank notes have been deposited in the banking system and about Rs 50,000 crores has been dispensed to customers by either withdrawal from their accounts or withdrawal from ATM’s or by exchange at the counter. Within three four days , the banking system has handled about 21 crore transactions.

Further based on the reports received from the states, banks and other sources , the following may be noted :-

1. Coordination is being continuously done by Ministry of Finance with RBI , Banks and Post Offices to make all denomination notes available at all locations.

2. Instructions have been given to the Banks and Post Offices to ensure proper distribution of all denomination notes. Banks have also been especially advised to ensure the availability and distribution of small denomination notes.

3. Chief Secretaries of the States have been requested to identify the rural pockets, if any, where availability of cash has been a problem and provide all support to the Banks and Post Offices in order to ensure the last mile distribution of small denomination of notes is done through mobile banking vans and Banking Correspondents(BCs).

4. It has been reported that certain business houses viz. Hospitals , Caterers , Tent houses etc. are not accepting Cheques/Demand Drafts and online payment transfer from customers. It is advised that in such cases customer can make a complaint to the concerned District Magistrates/District Administration for action against such establishments.

5. Government of Assam has arranged a Mobile Banking Vans with support of Banks and State Government Staff at certain Hospitals for carrying out emergency banking transactions. All Banks have now been advised to arrange mobile banking vans to the extent possible at major hospitals to carry out emergency banking transaction for patients.

6. Banks have been advised to make arrangements for separate queues for Senior citizens and Divyang persons. Separate queues will also be arranged for exchange of cash to cash and transactions against Bank accounts.

7. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has made special arrangements like cash deposits /withdrawal and opening of new bank accounts in the remotely located areas with the help of Banks and State Government staff. State Governments have been requested to facilitate opening of new Bank accounts as a part of financial inclusion programme.

8. The issuance of the Rs. 500/- notes has already commenced.

9. Banks have been advised to increase the Business Correspondents limit to Rs 2500/- for withdrawal from bank accounts.

10.Banks have been advised to increase the exchange limit over the counter from the existing Rs 4000/- to Rs 4500/-.

11.Banks have been advised to increase the Cash Withdrawal limit at ATMs from the existing Rs 2000/- to Rs 2500/- per day in the recalibrated ATMs.

12.The weekly limit of Rs.20,000/- for withdrawal from Bank accounts has been increased to Rs.24,000/-. The limit of Rs.10,000/- per day has been removed.

13.Banks have been advised to increase the issuance and use of mobile wallets and debit/credit cards as also to provide them to those customers and establishments not having access to these non-cash means of payment.

14.The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the government pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.

Smart
    Sep 22, 2017 at 10:58 pm
    INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: smartatmhackers14
      Smart
      Sep 22, 2017 at 10:57 pm
        Davies711
        Sep 22, 2017 at 1:00 am
        Are you suffering financially or need urgent money to pay your bills? And you want to take the risk of transforming your own life. Try to get your ATM card blank today and be among the lucky ones who benefit from this card. This ATM card is set up able to hack at any ATM anywhere in the world. I need to know about this blank ATM card when I was looking for a job online a month ago. It has really changed my life forever and now I can say that I am rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a week with this card is $ 50,000. Even now and then keep pumping money into my account. Although the card is illegal but there is no risk of being trapped. It is programmed in such a way that it can not be tracked and also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV camera to detect it when using it. For more details on how to get yours, contact testedonlineatmcard711 yahoo Shows less
          davidfish
          Sep 11, 2017 at 5:46 pm
          Just now Do you know you can withdraw free cash from any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card? introducing our newly designed super intelligent specially programmed blank ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines and cause them to spill out cash, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards we sell the original cards with documents to validate our transactions, the card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $10000 on ATM machines and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists and withdrawal limits of each of our cards: limit of $2000 perday cost $200 limit of $3000 perday cost $250. limit of $5000 perday cost $330 limit of $8000 perday cost $440. limit of $10000 perday cost $570. make up blankatmcreditcard hotmail
            JASON GREY
            Sep 10, 2017 at 10:09 am
            Hi, My name is JASON GREY and I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL. I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. They told me that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able towithdraw up to $3000. I just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41 ) And I believe they will also Change your Life.
              JENNIFER
              Sep 5, 2017 at 4:33 pm
              PLEASE READ!!!! Hello, My name is Jennifer William. I live in Dalla Texas. I am a living testimony of this great work !!Am so happy I got mine from Sarah. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Sarah because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Sarah sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. I'm very grateful to Sarah because she changed my story all of a sudden.Sarah's email address is sarahs475 yahoo
                Davies711
                Sep 22, 2017 at 1:01 am
              2. C
                Carmella Raymond
                Sep 1, 2017 at 1:46 am
                I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from America Express Hackers we both confirmed it if it really works.. Truly, the card worked without delay i gave it a try also... Ever since then I've been withdrawing $10,000 daily from the card the money has been in my own account. Am glad i gave it a try at last this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real truly works and made me rich!! Instead of getting a loan, i will advise you get this blank ATM card now! This Carmella Raymond citizen of United States. Contact the hackers via Email: [ Americaexpresscard hotmail ] or Text only via cell number: 1 (518) 460-6400 for more info.
                  Patricia Clifford
                  Aug 30, 2017 at 10:44 pm
                  PLEASE READ! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232 yahoo
                    Salman Khan
                    Aug 30, 2017 at 12:27 pm
                    zeesankhan
                      DARWIN JEFFERY
                      Aug 27, 2017 at 10:54 am
                      Hi, My name is DARWIN, I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card, They told me in details and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. I still had my doubts, Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprisingly I could withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. Blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41 ).
                        DARWIN JEFFERY
                        Aug 26, 2017 at 11:42 pm
                        Hi, My name is DARWIN and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES
                          Mrs Patricia Lucas Moore
                          Aug 10, 2017 at 4:26 am
                          I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking woman called Mrs Sabrina Lucy she is really good at what she is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than 10,000 dollar each every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address: atmmachine230 Or what-sap 163-1960-9415
                          1. T
                            Tony Johnson
                            Aug 2, 2017 at 10:22 pm
                            My Name is mr Bob Johnson We are special hackers which have a spare masterkey that no one has. withh our latest softwares we can hack anything. We are totally secured and your security comes first. we are best in our jobs which are . Change School Grade . Bank jobs, Flipping cash . Hack and control any robot . Database hack . Remove Criminal Recordsfacebook hack 2- hack 3-whatsapp hack 4- hack 5-tracking calls 6-online hacking lectures 7-phone clone 8-online records changes 9-retrival of hacked social media accounts If you are looking for a professional Hacker that specialized in school grade change contact me at:bobjohnsonhacker hotmail
                            1. E
                              EvaAariak
                              Aug 2, 2017 at 3:24 am
                              I’m KIM CAMPBELL from New Jersey United States. I lost my job few months back after my divorce with my Husband. I tried everything positive to make sure i take good care of my kids but all failed, and i was in debts which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me stay with her for some days while i figure out how to get a home which she agreed, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hacker, i was scared at first but after i was shown proof of persons who had their lives changed i was let with no choice but to take a bold step,and till today that is the best one i ever took, and today i am very happy with my life, though they do not know i am doing this i really want them to have the best in life, contact them on their email:dmhatmhacker or dmhatmhacker hotmail #money #ATM #CARD #HACKER #HELP #WORK #USA
                                Mrs Patricia Lucas Moore
                                Aug 1, 2017 at 5:57 am
                                Help me say a big thanks to Mrs Sabrina i from Netherlands i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this
                                1. E
                                  Eunice Roberts
                                  Sep 14, 2017 at 8:37 am
                                  PLEASE READ!!!!,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232 yahoo
                                2. E
                                  EvaAariak
                                  Jul 31, 2017 at 8:43 pm
                                  1. E
                                    EvaAariak
                                    Jul 31, 2017 at 8:35 pm
                                    1. E
                                      EvaAariak
                                      Jul 29, 2017 at 10:45 pm
                                      End your financial worries today: I want to use this medium to testify on how i was bless by DMH CYBER LINK,I lost my job that I almost gave up on fate to die but thank God for directing me to DMH CYBER LINK.I publish this message because DMH CYBER LINK made me feel blessed. It`s through friend I meet this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get Rich, You needed financial help, You are stuck, No access to bank credit, or do not have the benefit of a bank, you need to finance your construction, real estate development, creating your own business up your personal business, you have seen and need to make money, a bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. so I advise you out there to kindly contact . Email: dmhatmhacker or dmhatmhacker hotmail Contact him for more information, be clear and honest.
                                        anna
                                        Jul 29, 2017 at 10:43 am
                                        I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 31 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine and I have used it to get $155,000. MR donald is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice that will help your financial hardship to a change of level financially. And no one gets caught when using the card for the card is well program and very active. get yours from him. Just send him an email On donaldbuggerharkers68 THIS IS 100 REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: DONALDBUGGERHARKERS68
                                          Mr Joel
                                          Jul 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
                                          PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys, This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mrs OMON. My Blank ATM Card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $56,000 for free. The Blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met OMON because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. OMON sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to OMON because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries, Her email address is atmmachine581
                                            David Mark
                                            Jul 26, 2017 at 1:16 pm
                                            I got my already programmed ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MR James Carl is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy. he also advice us to help the needy around us when we get the card so that God will keep blessing all of us. get yours from him now. Just send him an email: carljames845 or 16026337400