1. ATM withdrawal limit hiked to Rs 2,500, withdraw Rs 24,000 from bank in a week in one go; new Rs 500 notes now being issued

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. (ANI)

In a decision that will come as a relief for people across the country, the government has decided to increase the daily withdrawal limit on ATMs to Rs 2,500 and has removed the Rs 10,000 withdrawal limit from banks. Now, you will be able to withdraw as much as Rs 24,000 in a week from your bank account. What will add to the relief is the fact that you can withdraw this Rs 24,000 in a single transaction from the bank. Also, the limit that had been imposed on exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes has been enhanced to Rs 4,500. The Finance Ministry has issued a fresh advisory to the banks. Incidentally, the RBI has also started issuing the new Rs 500 note, a decision that will ease the liquidity crunch that common man was facing with the Rs 2,000 note. Below is the full text of Finance Ministry’s new guidelines – follow them to know better about your limits on withdrawal of money:

Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. Some of the highlights of the review and the decisions taken are as follows:-

In the first four days ( from November 10th to 13th , upto 5 pm ) about Rs 3.0 lacs crores of old Rs 500/- and 1000/- bank notes have been deposited in the banking system and about Rs 50,000 crores has been dispensed to customers by either withdrawal from their accounts or withdrawal from ATM’s or by exchange at the counter. Within three four days , the banking system has handled about 21 crore transactions.

Further based on the reports received from the states, banks and other sources , the following may be noted :-

1. Coordination is being continuously done by Ministry of Finance with RBI , Banks and Post Offices to make all denomination notes available at all locations.

2. Instructions have been given to the Banks and Post Offices to ensure proper distribution of all denomination notes. Banks have also been especially advised to ensure the availability and distribution of small denomination notes.

3. Chief Secretaries of the States have been requested to identify the rural pockets, if any, where availability of cash has been a problem and provide all support to the Banks and Post Offices in order to ensure the last mile distribution of small denomination of notes is done through mobile banking vans and Banking Correspondents(BCs).

4. It has been reported that certain business houses viz. Hospitals , Caterers , Tent houses etc. are not accepting Cheques/Demand Drafts and online payment transfer from customers. It is advised that in such cases customer can make a complaint to the concerned District Magistrates/District Administration for action against such establishments.

5. Government of Assam has arranged a Mobile Banking Vans with support of Banks and State Government Staff at certain Hospitals for carrying out emergency banking transactions. All Banks have now been advised to arrange mobile banking vans to the extent possible at major hospitals to carry out emergency banking transaction for patients.

6. Banks have been advised to make arrangements for separate queues for Senior citizens and Divyang persons. Separate queues will also be arranged for exchange of cash to cash and transactions against Bank accounts.

7. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has made special arrangements like cash deposits /withdrawal and opening of new bank accounts in the remotely located areas with the help of Banks and State Government staff. State Governments have been requested to facilitate opening of new Bank accounts as a part of financial inclusion programme.

8. The issuance of the Rs. 500/- notes has already commenced.

9. Banks have been advised to increase the Business Correspondents limit to Rs 2500/- for withdrawal from bank accounts.

10.Banks have been advised to increase the exchange limit over the counter from the existing Rs 4000/- to Rs 4500/-.

11.Banks have been advised to increase the Cash Withdrawal limit at ATMs from the existing Rs 2000/- to Rs 2500/- per day in the recalibrated ATMs.

12.The weekly limit of Rs.20,000/- for withdrawal from Bank accounts has been increased to Rs.24,000/-. The limit of Rs.10,000/- per day has been removed.

13.Banks have been advised to increase the issuance and use of mobile wallets and debit/credit cards as also to provide them to those customers and establishments not having access to these non-cash means of payment.

14.The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the government pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.

asha
    Jun 24, 2017 at 2:04 pm
    David benjamin ATM company is indeed a wonderful place to be. For the past 6 months i have been paying money to several companies just to get me a loaded card and all have scammed me of my money without any delivery. I was told by a friend who got her card in less than 4 days of her applying to contact davidbenjaminltd outlook and lo and behold i was told to make a delivery payment and part payment for the card balance when i receive the card and must have tested it. Am proud to announce to any one in need of a genuine hacker who is tired of loosing money to rippers to contact : davidbenjaminltd outlook and get you card without any story telling.
      Seth Smith
      Jun 23, 2017 at 12:09 am
        Mr Oscar
        Jun 22, 2017 at 10:12 pm
        If you got POS or you got access to POS with punching and swiping functions, card for swiping, pin and pinless are available And card detail for Punching are available too, with the full detail, authorization code, letter, holder photo card and full details, with prove of funds worth 500,000., 1M, 1.2M so on 10,000000 Euro, Pounds, Dollars. if you are interested message Email: santiagocarlos1505 . make money and put your life together and above all help the next person who is in need.. Be Happy.
          Mr Oscar
          Jun 22, 2017 at 10:11 pm
            Mr Oscar
            Jun 22, 2017 at 9:18 pm
              Mr Joel
              Jun 18, 2017 at 7:48 am
              I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on: atmmachine581
                PatriciaClifford
                Jun 13, 2017 at 11:49 am
                PLEASE READ! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232 yahoo
                1. C
                  Carta Robert
                  Jun 10, 2017 at 10:11 pm
                  I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email to georgbednorzhackers@gmail
                    PatriciaClifford
                    Jun 10, 2017 at 11:13 am
                    Hey Guys!!!I got my blank ATM card from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw €2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week Wednesday and now I have €7,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my 4 kids. I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get one from her now. She is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth’s email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo `
                      PatriciaClifford
                      Jun 10, 2017 at 11:12 am
                        atm machine
                        Jun 10, 2017 at 3:17 am
                        Hello, You are welcome to ATM machine hackers. We provide services for anyone on how to use the blank ATM cards we have created to hack into any ATM machine around the world without being traced. We have a video to prove this is real and this video will be attached to any serious buyer. Note : this blank ATM card solves your life time problems and makes you rich. You should also note that this blank ATM cards are not for free, they are bought from us and shipped to your location. We deal with serious people who want this Card. Email : Atmmachine111@gmail Thanks.
                        1. C
                          Cliford Brooke
                          Jun 9, 2017 at 11:48 pm
                          I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1000 daily for a maximum of 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $8000. MR EVANS is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though, it is illegal but it is something nice and He is not like other scam pretending to have the ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email on,....atmservices538@gmail
                          1. C
                            Cliford Brooke
                            Jun 9, 2017 at 11:47 pm
                            1. L
                              Lizzy Sylvia
                              Jun 9, 2017 at 3:32 pm
                              1. L
                                Lizzy Sylvia
                                Jun 8, 2017 at 12:24 pm
                                INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal… Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: onlineatmhacker@gmail We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
                                1. C
                                  Carta Robert
                                  Jun 6, 2017 at 6:02 pm
                                    Anna Andris
                                    Jun 3, 2017 at 6:55 pm
                                    1. B
                                      Bollagee Og
                                      Jun 2, 2017 at 1:51 pm
                                      I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about blank ATM credit card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {pjautoatmworld@outlook .} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was ured that the card can withdraw $5000 instant per day & was credited with $500,000.00 so i requested for one & follow all instruvtions as it was given. i was shock to see the DHL agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card works after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & still make use of the card. This hackeris a worldwide based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this pjautoatmworld@outlook OR CALL 15184181921 THANKS.
                                      1. H
                                        harry williams
                                        Jun 2, 2017 at 3:27 am
                                        TAKE YOUR TIME TO CHECK THIS OUT. IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO THOSE LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY. Hello everyone out there! My Name Lucas Wayne Am From Canada, and I just want to share my experiences with you. For the past few months now, I've been hearing about this BLANK ATM CARD , and I never really paid any attention or had interest in it. Because of my doubts over it. Until one day I discovered this hacking guy called engineer Harry via various testimony shared about him on blogs and forums online . He is so good at what he does and his email address (harrytechworld@gmail I'm now a testimony to it too. Back to the point the point I was making. I inquired about The BLANK ATM CARD. I still had doubts about it, If it does works or even existed? They told me yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and I still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for
                                          Alicia Orlando
                                          May 30, 2017 at 10:21 pm
                                          GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD AND BE RICH FOREVER EMAIL: SONBLANKATMHACKER@GMAIL Alicia Orlando by name from USA.. i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams.so happy I got mine from Mr son. My blank ATM card can withdraw 5000 dollars daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have 50000 dollars monthly. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr. son because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mr son sent the card through UPS Express Delivery Shipment, and i got it in 4 days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but
                                            servicio
                                            May 29, 2017 at 7:33 pm
                                            I am capable to give out financial help through card, i give out card containing enough money and you can use this card to collect 5000$ per day, if you have this card you will not be poor anymore and you will be able to pay your bills,i have given this card to many people in many countries like Spain, Italy, USA and Russia, if you need this card contact me now tarjetaservicio@gmail thanks