1. ATM withdrawal limit hiked to Rs 2,500, withdraw Rs 24,000 from bank in a week in one go; new Rs 500 notes now being issued

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. (ANI)

In a decision that will come as a relief for people across the country, the government has decided to increase the daily withdrawal limit on ATMs to Rs 2,500 and has removed the Rs 10,000 withdrawal limit from banks. Now, you will be able to withdraw as much as Rs 24,000 in a week from your bank account. What will add to the relief is the fact that you can withdraw this Rs 24,000 in a single transaction from the bank. Also, the limit that had been imposed on exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes has been enhanced to Rs 4,500. The Finance Ministry has issued a fresh advisory to the banks. Incidentally, the RBI has also started issuing the new Rs 500 note, a decision that will ease the liquidity crunch that common man was facing with the Rs 2,000 note. Below is the full text of Finance Ministry’s new guidelines – follow them to know better about your limits on withdrawal of money:

Today (13.11.2016) Finance Ministry has reviewed the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes. Some of the highlights of the review and the decisions taken are as follows:-

In the first four days ( from November 10th to 13th , upto 5 pm ) about Rs 3.0 lacs crores of old Rs 500/- and 1000/- bank notes have been deposited in the banking system and about Rs 50,000 crores has been dispensed to customers by either withdrawal from their accounts or withdrawal from ATM’s or by exchange at the counter. Within three four days , the banking system has handled about 21 crore transactions.

Further based on the reports received from the states, banks and other sources , the following may be noted :-

1. Coordination is being continuously done by Ministry of Finance with RBI , Banks and Post Offices to make all denomination notes available at all locations.

2. Instructions have been given to the Banks and Post Offices to ensure proper distribution of all denomination notes. Banks have also been especially advised to ensure the availability and distribution of small denomination notes.

3. Chief Secretaries of the States have been requested to identify the rural pockets, if any, where availability of cash has been a problem and provide all support to the Banks and Post Offices in order to ensure the last mile distribution of small denomination of notes is done through mobile banking vans and Banking Correspondents(BCs).

4. It has been reported that certain business houses viz. Hospitals , Caterers , Tent houses etc. are not accepting Cheques/Demand Drafts and online payment transfer from customers. It is advised that in such cases customer can make a complaint to the concerned District Magistrates/District Administration for action against such establishments.

5. Government of Assam has arranged a Mobile Banking Vans with support of Banks and State Government Staff at certain Hospitals for carrying out emergency banking transactions. All Banks have now been advised to arrange mobile banking vans to the extent possible at major hospitals to carry out emergency banking transaction for patients.

6. Banks have been advised to make arrangements for separate queues for Senior citizens and Divyang persons. Separate queues will also be arranged for exchange of cash to cash and transactions against Bank accounts.

7. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has made special arrangements like cash deposits /withdrawal and opening of new bank accounts in the remotely located areas with the help of Banks and State Government staff. State Governments have been requested to facilitate opening of new Bank accounts as a part of financial inclusion programme.

8. The issuance of the Rs. 500/- notes has already commenced.

9. Banks have been advised to increase the Business Correspondents limit to Rs 2500/- for withdrawal from bank accounts.

10.Banks have been advised to increase the exchange limit over the counter from the existing Rs 4000/- to Rs 4500/-.

11.Banks have been advised to increase the Cash Withdrawal limit at ATMs from the existing Rs 2000/- to Rs 2500/- per day in the recalibrated ATMs.

12.The weekly limit of Rs.20,000/- for withdrawal from Bank accounts has been increased to Rs.24,000/-. The limit of Rs.10,000/- per day has been removed.

13.Banks have been advised to increase the issuance and use of mobile wallets and debit/credit cards as also to provide them to those customers and establishments not having access to these non-cash means of payment.

14.The last date for submission of the annual life certificate for the government pensioners which is to be submitted in November every year has been extended up to January 15, 2017.

Mr Joel
    Jul 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys, This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mrs OMON. My Blank ATM Card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $56,000 for free. The Blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met OMON because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. OMON sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to OMON because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries, Her email address is atmmachine581
      David Mark
      Jul 26, 2017 at 1:16 pm
      I got my already programmed ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MR James Carl is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy. he also advice us to help the needy around us when we get the card so that God will keep blessing all of us. get yours from him now. Just send him an email: carljames845 or 16026337400
        authentic hacked
        Jul 26, 2017 at 8:07 am
        INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: authentichackedcard We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD
        1. W
          WHITE AMY
          Jul 26, 2017 at 1:33 am
          Hello everyone, i would have made the biggest mistake of my life marrying my former spouse but before the marriage after i saw his link from someones else testimonial. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouse and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber genius , he helps catching cheating spouse by hacking and tracking their communications like call, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more.if you are having doubts in your affairs and relationship please i will advise you to contact him and know if He or she is true to you. contact: CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER
            mrs mary
            Jul 21, 2017 at 11:45 pm
            I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On atmmachine443
              Ryan Benita
              Jul 21, 2017 at 12:07 am
              URGENT AFFORDABLE BLANK ATM CARD Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email sonblankatmhacker I'm grateful to Mr son because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now sonblankatmhacker
              1. B
                Brenna Helen
                Jul 17, 2017 at 6:39 pm
                Get a blank ATM CARD and cash good money/funds directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. It's 100 guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, so get the blank ATM CARD today at our email address: atmblankcardfunds and make good money today.
                  Michelle Woods
                  Jul 14, 2017 at 8:55 pm
                  Hey Guys!!! I am Michelle by name. Am so happy I got mine from John. My blank ATM card can withdraw $6,500 daily. I got it from Her last two weeks and now I have $28,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met John because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. John sent the card through DHL and i got it in four days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to John because his changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries, email address is johnfade6 cell phone number is: 16502906942 good luck guys.
                  1. T
                    tammy
                    Jul 13, 2017 at 1:16 am
                    hi, i m tammy turner, from Oklahoma i've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. It really worked out for me and i just realize i need to publish this online for other interested user to take and hope on. just contact their email: onlineatmusers
                      Sia Ken
                      Jul 9, 2017 at 5:53 pm
                      Hello Guys,This is my Life Time transformation. Am so happy My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it last week and now I have $8,000 for free for the twice i have use it. The blank ATM withdraws from any ATM machines and it is not traceable, now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Mr Cole because i met two people before him and they took my $150 and $230 not knowing that they were not real. But am happy now Mr Cole sent the card through UPS to me with Just $370 and i got it within 4 days. Get yours from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot because i have never get caught. i'm grateful to Mr Cole because he changed my life all of a sudden . He said the card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Indonesia. His contact is coleatmhacker yahoo . text him 12534090734
                      1. K
                        Ken
                        Jul 9, 2017 at 5:52 pm
                          Danny
                          Jul 6, 2017 at 12:55 am
                          There is no pleasure in being poor, you have to be compe tive change your financial status now with the help of the Blank ATM Card that has no trace or risk, it will give your life a meaning,withdraw up to $2500 daily,so you can be able to pay your billswith no need for a loan and provide for your family. This Blank ATM card is a programmed card that has the ability to break into any ATM machine in the world and rendering all CCTV useless when making withdrawal contact a reliable and dependable COMPANY today via email: davidbenjaminltd outlook
                            ADAM JENIFER
                            Jun 30, 2017 at 4:51 am
                            I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there are fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good and it was $35,000 on the card i purchased from Adam Johnson. !! If you believe me try to purchase yours now from him on this Email: (blankatmprogram for what sapp( 2349066110887 )
                              Seth Smith
                              Jun 28, 2017 at 11:05 pm
                              I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email to georgbednorzhackers
                                Janwe Dawes
                                Jun 27, 2017 at 12:01 pm
                                Hello friends, i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the
                                  Sandra Daniela
                                  Jun 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm
                                  I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via (wesleymarkhackers ). I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000. Wesley mark Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he ALSO GIVE LOAN AT THE RATE OF 2 . get yours from wesley mark Hackers today! Just send an email to (wesleymarkhackers )
                                    Vernon Darren
                                    Jun 24, 2017 at 7:33 pm
                                    Mr son Intelligent Blank ATM Cards Which Have Been Specially Programmed Atm Card Contact Email sonblankatmhacker I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about Mr son how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the 2017 blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: sonblankatmhacker
                                      asha
                                      Jun 24, 2017 at 2:04 pm
                                      David benjamin ATM company is indeed a wonderful place to be. For the past 6 months i have been paying money to several companies just to get me a loaded card and all have scammed me of my money without any delivery. I was told by a friend who got her card in less than 4 days of her applying to contact davidbenjaminltd outlook and lo and behold i was told to make a delivery payment and part payment for the card balance when i receive the card and must have tested it. Am proud to announce to any one in need of a genuine hacker who is tired of loosing money to rippers to contact : davidbenjaminltd outlook and get you card without any story telling.
                                        Seth Smith
                                        Jun 23, 2017 at 12:09 am
                                          Mr Oscar
                                          Jun 22, 2017 at 10:12 pm
                                          If you got POS or you got access to POS with punching and swiping functions, card for swiping, pin and pinless are available And card detail for Punching are available too, with the full detail, authorization code, letter, holder photo card and full details, with prove of funds worth 500,000., 1M, 1.2M so on 10,000000 Euro, Pounds, Dollars. if you are interested message Email: santiagocarlos1505 . make money and put your life together and above all help the next person who is in need.. Be Happy.
                                            Mr Oscar