The Indian Express Group
- Wednesday 24 Sep '14Plans to launch 7-8 million sq ft of fresh residential stock in Mumbai by March.
- Monday 15 Sep '14A fourth of Pune’s shopping malls remain empty though that’s an improvement over the 27% vacancy levels seen in the last two quarters.
- Thursday 11 Sep '14Debt-laden ABG Shipyard hopes to exit its investments in Emerging Markets...
- Wednesday 03 Sep '14Govt sets time-bound action plan for pushing ports sector growth.
- Monday 25 Aug '14Thanks partly to tariff hikes and partly due to more traffic, toll collections for several roads have seen a somewhat higher growth in the April-June quarter
- Tuesday 19 Aug '14Activity in large office space remained sluggish in the three months to June with the top six commercial real estate markets reporting fewer lease transactions above 1 lakh sq ft.
- Tuesday 12 Aug '14The Trump Organisation has finally launched Trump Tower in Mumbai...
- Thursday 07 Aug '14Project launches drop 69% year-on-year, absorption down by 45%.
- Monday 28 Jul '14Last year, realty funds managed to mop up close to $370 million from international markets.
- Wednesday 23 Jul '14Allahabad-Haldia project is part of an ambitious 4,500-km inland waterways development plan
- Monday 21 Jul '14Close to 200 road projects, of the total 400-500 highway ventures being built via the PPP mode...
- Tuesday 15 Jul '14The road ministry has approved over Rs 40,000-crore projects to be implemented in the the next 2.5 years, but investments in them remain uncertain.
- Saturday 12 Jul '14REIT may hold real estate properties either directly or through a special purpose vehicle (SPV).
- Saturday 12 Jul '14The real estate industry cheered the so-called “pass through” status that was given to Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Monday 07 Jul '14Real estate developers are looking to attract $10 billion of investments as they bundle over 100 million...
- Saturday 05 Jul '14The total capital raised through institutional placements (QIP + IPP) in June quarter stood at Rs 12,569 crore.
- Friday 27 Jun '14Developers have to pay NHAI for bagging road projects on build-operate-transfer basis.
- Friday 27 Jun '14Ajay Piramal-led Piramal Enterprises is actively looking at acquiring road assets in India.
- Friday 27 Jun '14All transmission and distribution, Metro, road and cement projects will be operational and will start generating revenues
- Wednesday 25 Jun '14Pre-construction virtual modelling can improve project efficiencies
- Thursday 19 Jun '14Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) has secured around R500 crore of additional claims as part of its efforts to settle claims with customers
- Tuesday 17 Jun '14Mahindra Lifespaces Developers, the real estate arm of the automobile-to-financial services conglomerate Mahindra & Mahindra...
- Tuesday 10 Jun '14Row over fares for the Mumbai Metro project between the Maharashtra government and Reliance Infrastructure is unlikely to be resolved in a hurry
- Friday 06 Jun '14A slump in demand for residential real estate has seen innovative financing schemes like the ‘80:20’ and ‘75:25’ schemes return to the market in a different avatar.
- Wednesday 04 Jun '14With private sector companies shying away from committing to capital expenditure in fiscal 2014, and government-sponsored infrastructure