The Indian Express Group
- Wednesday 23 Jul '14Ii has taken just over two months from the time Press Council of India chairman Markandey Katju took to blogging again for him to trigger a controversy.
- Saturday 19 Jul '14If you don’t get it from the title, there is the lead actor’s surname, Mulligan.
- Saturday 19 Jul '14Age and a lifetime have no place in an animation, even though Up spared both a thought.
- Saturday 14 Jun '14The provocation is France threatening to overrun its small protectorate of Monaco
- Saturday 10 May '14The Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes with two villains with just enough character and enough acting abilities to make the contest worthwhile...
- Saturday 10 May '14This is the stuff real-life fairy tales are made of, so it’s not surprising Disney would put its weight behind Million Dollar Arm
- Saturday 03 May '14It’s hard to keep the amazing coming, but somehow, Marc Webb manages it yet again, two years after The Amazing Spider-Man
- Friday 02 May '14The Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes with two villains boasting just enough character and enough acting abilities to make the contest worthwhile.
- Saturday 22 Mar '14Muppets Most Wanted acknowledges the baggage it bears in a sequence at the beginning...
- Saturday 15 Mar '14Rise of an Empire is not a sequel, and it couldn’t be, given that all the 300 Spartans died their “beautiful deaths” in the previous film.
- Tuesday 11 Mar '14Does '300 Rise of an Empire' wear its ethereal quality as loyally to convey a legend in the making?
- Friday 27 Dec '13Paul Walker, who died last month in a car crash, ventures as far away as he can from his Fast & Furious roles.
- Friday 06 Dec '13This second part of the successful Hunger Games trilogy manages to carve itself a notable space.
- Friday 22 Nov '13Due to the sheer artificiality of Kareena's character, Imran Khan's emphasised shallowness runs deeper.
- Saturday 30 Mar '13A sequel or two, anything can happen out there. After G.I. Joe: Retaliation, anything.
- Friday 15 Mar '13Here are two complex and completely different characters playing off and feeding off each other.
- Friday 18 Jan '13Victor Hugo’s novel is as much about the characters as the circumstances that shape them. A film, even at 158 minutes, can’t be expected to go into all that.
- Friday 25 Nov '11Bigger and vaster than the prequel, Happy Feet 2 nonetheless struggles to fill its shoes.
- Friday 25 Nov '11George Clooney is not one to shy away from tough political stands or tough political roles.