The Indian Express Group
- Sunday 29 Jun '14Cloud Nine charges between Rs 80,000 and Rs 95,000 for its services.
- Thursday 26 Jun '14Best argues that Tata Power doesnít have a network for retail distribution in Mumbai.
- Wednesday 25 Jun '14Posted profit of Rs 1,417 cr on sales of Rs 9,753 cr for FY14 as plan to restructure operations yielded results.
- Monday 16 Jun '14Anti-diabetic medications were second fastest growing segment last year.
- Monday 02 Jun '14Indian pharma firms have tried for more than a decade now to develop new molecules...
- Wednesday 28 May '14The problems encountered by the investigators started after the document was provided to person in charge of the facility.
- Tuesday 13 May '14Sixty-seven-year-old Indoco Remedies re-invented itself almost a decade ago to take advantage of a pharmaceutical market on the cusp of massive growth.
- Saturday 10 May '14Not all FDA regulatory action is targeted at Indian drug makers; global pharma majors fined too.
- Friday 09 May '14Measure will make NTPCís new power plants more competitive.
- Wednesday 07 May '14Eyes LSE listing for raising up to Rs 7,000 crore n Expects a valuation of about Rs 25,000 crore
- Wednesday 30 Apr '14Projects of over 9300 MW lie stranded, with no fuel in sight
- Friday 18 Apr '14In 2012, GSK closed its factory located on the land housing an active ingredient manufacturing unit.
- Friday 18 Apr '14GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is looking to sell its 60-acre property in Thane district.
- Wednesday 16 Apr '14Generic drug players like Natco Pharma and Lupin are finding it tough to launch new products
- Thursday 10 Apr '14Israel Makovís tenure as chairman of Sun Pharmaceutical has seen 3 acquisitions.
- Thursday 10 Apr '14Israel Makovís tenure as chairman of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has seen three acquisitions.
- Wednesday 02 Apr '14It looks decisions were driven by assumptions than ground realities
- Tuesday 25 Mar '14With $32 billion worth of drugs going off patent in the next two years...
- Monday 17 Mar '14Thermal power sector is the most stressed sector, because of low availability of coal which attracts few buyers.
- Thursday 13 Mar '14Indian and foreign generic drug makers seem to focus increasingly on the relatively fast-growing injectables segment to ramp up their revenues.
- Wednesday 05 Mar '14In FY11 and FY12, by contrast, around 15% of those migrating were high-paying commercial and industrial users.
- Wednesday 05 Mar '14Gains to power distributors from new tariff order, losses to generators.
- Monday 03 Mar '14Lupin CEO Vinita Gupta acknowledged there will be pricing pressure because of mergers in supply chain space.
- Thursday 06 Feb '14Maharashtra govt may want to make life easier for Mumbaikars by lowering power tariffs...
- Saturday 18 Jan '14Western regulators have increased scrutiny of Indian drug manufacturing manufacturing plants to check if they adhere to good manufacturing practices.