The Indian Express Group
- Saturday 19 Jul '14According to chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla, outlook for Indian economy has turned distinctly positive.
- Sunday 13 Jul '14With stock markets scaling new peaks and foreign investors more bullish on India than ever before...
- Sunday 29 Jun '14There have been at least 16 PE exits through public market sales aggregating $489 million.
- Thursday 26 Jun '14Of late, Canada Pension Plan Investment board (CPPIB) has been very active in Indiaís infrastructure and banking sectors.
- Monday 23 Jun '14Foreign funds are bullish on the India story.
- Sunday 22 Jun '14With the growth shown by e-commerce companies, it is not surprising that they are attracting private equity investments, which are getting bigger by the year.
- Monday 16 Jun '14Likely to become biggest investment option in India by 2025, says PwC report.
- Wednesday 11 Jun '14In FY14, close to Rs 15,180 was raised via equity, almost half the previous yearís Rs 26,260 crore
- Friday 06 Jun '14PE firm investing in emerging markets Actis has been one of the few funds that has not only invested a lot in India, but also made a number of attractive exits in the last 10 years
- Wednesday 04 Jun '14Though the debt burden of large Indian companies increased year-on-year in fiscal 2014...
- Friday 23 May '14Ashish Dhawan, founder and CEO of Central Square Foundation and former senior managing director at ChrysCapital
- Monday 19 May '14Indian corporates' bottomline growth in March quarter had been better than past 3 quarters.
- Monday 19 May '14Lower input and interest costs help; profits for 763-company sample up 57% y-o-y vs Q3ís 20% rise
- Wednesday 14 May '14The cement industry may have seen the bottom as far as demand growth is concerned
- Monday 05 May '14In fiscal 2014, aggregate operating margin for four FMCG majors stood at 6-year high of 16.09%.
- Tuesday 22 Apr '14It was Kedaara Capitalís maiden investment after it raised $540 mn recently.
- Sunday 20 Apr '14PE investors in unlisted firms are waiting for meaningful exits, even as the secondary markets have seen a revival
- Friday 18 Apr '14TCSs global head, HR, Ajoyendra Mukherjee, discusses hiring plans...
- Thursday 17 Apr '14Tata Consultancy Services visited over 370 Indian engineering colleges to recruit 25,000 trainees.
- Sunday 13 Apr '14Number of exits in 2013 rose 43%, though total exit value remained flat at $6.8 bn.
- Wednesday 02 Apr '14The additional provisioning towards employee benefits by PSBs will weigh on their earnings in next several quarters.
- Monday 24 Mar '14Secondary sales, or sponsor-to-sponsor transactions, are likely to remain the preferred route for private equity exits in 2014.
- Tuesday 18 Mar '14Aggregate employee costs for first nine months of fiscal 2014 has seen sharp jump.
- Tuesday 18 Mar '14The employees seem to be feeling the heat of deceleration in economic growth and resultant fall in corporate profitability across majority of the sectors.
- Saturday 15 Mar '14Stock price for Nasdaq-listed MakeMyTrip has seen nearly a 72.79% jump in last six months.