The Indian Express Group
- Saturday 31 Aug '13Under a floating exchange rate regime, the market determines the value of the exchange rate.
- Friday 09 Aug '13Improvement in public infrastructure can go a long way in reducing income inequality
- Wednesday 24 Apr '13Financial Express has been carrying some interesting articles commenting about the plausible cause of food price inflation
- Friday 05 Apr '13A recent OECD report puts China ahead of the US in terms of becoming the largest economy in the world by 2016.
- Thursday 28 Feb '13Raising the tax rate will reduce tax compliance and lead to greater tax evasion. Instead, the FM should try to look at how to widen the tax base.
- Saturday 12 Jan '13If RBI goes for a rate cut, the government must support it by reducing non-essential imports and trying to control the deficit.
- Friday 14 Dec '12If recent numbers about the state of the Indian economy are any indication, then all is not well.
- Friday 02 Nov '12States that are vehemently opposing FDI in retail are yet to execute any reforms of their APMC Act.